Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Indeed! One left. You can read about that in the Box and portions of the Art Thread. We have Arbalest here. I dunno how much you missed. Dubs. Arb. Eh. BillyRuben left due to our overactive inactivity. Mhm.
Well while it obviously has a long way to go before it will be good enough for the market, it definitely has potential.
Right now it's obviously pretty slow, but I imagine that could be solved quite easily.
Another thing is that it seems pretty large and bulky, but it could probably be reduced in size and get a better mounting system.
If it ever gets good enough, I'd want one. :3
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
yeah when they get it down to the size of a bluetooth headset like this for an example:

that would be pretty awesome

though I dont think it would be THAT useful today but pretty awesome nevertheless.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
I wouldn't mind it being shoulder-mounted as long as it's done stylishly. :3
That'd just be awesome.
It would be awkward having that thing on your shoulder. Maybe if you disguised it as a parrot and the box came with a complementary pirating hat.

On a different note, we have a lot of ideas that never became actualized. We've got the Pandora comic possibility, the Pandora event, maybe now the Pandora musical arrangement, the clan video, the clan story (heh?), and I was thinking about how neat it would be to have a clan game.
Disguise it, eh?
I'd totally want one disguised as a predator-style shoulder cannon. :3

Also, sure, make a clan game. :3
You've acquired item: Pants with a pocket!
You've unlocked new pet: Fruit!
Your pet has unlocked a new pet-pet: Awkward-Face!

ATTACK + 2!
DELICIOUSNESS +6!
NERDLINESS + 3!
CLAM POWER +1!
FLUFF LEVEL +1!
FANCINESS + 5!

Yes yes... I can see it now...