Toribash
\o\ I never understood how this alliance came to be but I just love how there's some friendly competition between the clans, mostly vibe and tau when tau was way more active than we are now and Spec when they were still NYAA.

Oh and someone put me on the individual enemy list in this clan for banter, Nich you too, nublet. You forgot to do it in Spec's thread </3 I sad and hungry and horny. Someone fulfill and satisfy mah needs. k go.
Originally Posted by CloudFair3 View Post
\o\ I never understood how this alliance came to be but I just love how there's some friendly competition between the clans, mostly vibe and tau when tau was way more active than we are now and Spec when they were still NYAA.

Oh and someone put me on the individual enemy list in this clan for banter, Nich you too, nublet. You forgot to do it in Spec's thread </3 I sad and hungry and horny. Someone fulfill and satisfy mah needs. k go.

I was an old Vibe member before I went over to NYAA, after I was full NYAA Sparky suggested we make an alliance chat on skype between the two clans, and boom thats how the alliance started.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
*Continues to breath heavily on the back of SrCheetah's neck, condensation dripping down his skin now, tilting his head slightly to the side to stare at CloudFair3 from over SrCheetah's shoulder*

*breaths heavily on SrCheetah's ear*

Could you not ? :>

Also, question time:
Favourite animal and why ?
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by NICOLAS135 View Post
I accept your apologyes. if someone can invite me to the "Alliance Chat" again I will enter but I did the app for obey so I can't return in Vibe anymore but if obey doesn't accepts the request I will.

p.s I know that I'm a fuckboy sometimes just don't say it directly anymore pls.

No, please don't come back just because/if you get rejected from obey. We only want members that are dedicated to our clan, not people that pick it as a 2nd option.

Also on top of that, I think the clan needs more fresh members, I am willing to do a recruitment drive if needed.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
No, please don't come back just because/if you get rejected from obey. We only want members that are dedicated to our clan, not people that pick it as a 2nd option.

Also on top of that, I think the clan needs more fresh members, I am willing to do a recruitment drive if needed.

I'm also willing to help you recruit if that's what we decide to do.
Some new fresh, active, skilled members would be great.
Originally Posted by CloudFair3 View Post

Basically what K0HTA said, he was in vibe and then got busy in a clan of his own and I offered to make an Alliance chat. As for Tau being in it too, Kat and I were great friends (haven't spoken with him for a while). Slowly Tau was added too but most never spoke so I just kicked them at some point or another.
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Could you not ? :>

Also, question time:
Favourite animal and why ?

Hmm, that's not as tough a question for me. Definitely dogs! They're awesome, much better than cats, plus they can be easily trained to do tricks etc. I'm also somewhat allergic to cats as well, which doesn't help attempting to like them either.

As for this recruitment drive, I'd be happy to get on board with this. We could do with a few extra forum-active members in the clan around here.
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
As for this recruitment drive, I'd be happy to get on board with this. We could do with a few extra forum-active members in the clan around here.

*Slips his application under Sparky's door while pouffywall isn't looking*

T~T Save me from him... they're keeping me in (Spec) as a hostage to improve the clan. Quick before Pouffywall find out about this.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
well,i hope you guys can start the recruitment drive.
i would love to see somebody that can take my place as an active member join this clan
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Basically what K0HTA said, he was in vibe and then got busy in a clan of his own and I offered to make an Alliance chat. As for Tau being in it too, Kat and I were great friends (haven't spoken with him for a while). Slowly Tau was added too but most never spoke so I just kicked them at some point or another.

Lol, I understand, those guys are introverted af .-.

And I'd help but we need people too :P So yeah I shall fight you for them!