yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My best guess is a comic for all the new Overseers, they all party and go crazy.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
He is makeing two and if hpk326 who just left this clan after 2 weeks was in like 2 or 3 of em i might have a chance also since i got a new head.
Hkp left the clan? What?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by hkp326 View Post
Wish granted but then global warming went like hell

I wish I have a chance to get back in elements

Then i asked if he was serious and he said " Yeah i am " that was posted to dentian in the elements forum.
But he still has the Piratez clantag.
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
So, if Squirre get overseer, well be the superspecialawsomefabolous overseer buddies!

Well, technically Squirre1 is an overseer, but his rank title is different, and he has a slightly lower power than us. SO THEN I CHANGE MY SIG AGAIN :D