no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Rutten View Post
Unrelated posts do not mean spam Sicks.

Exactly right, but like it says in the first post, there are places for certain topics i.e. Stickied Threads, and there are places for everything else i.e. everywhere else.

I have yr 12 to do as well as Billy and Andy, but I will be on as much as I can to keep you guys in line. Also, Rutten will most likely be me while I'm not here to be me....

I'm posting this while it makes sense in my head.

Also, I need to poo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
MrTeapawt, you're epic! You NEED overseer! So, if Squirre get overseer, well be the superspecialawsomefabolous overseer buddies! Also... Rutten is Orange and is Co-Ldr

Rutten is Co because he fits the job. In game activity is important but he is only given extra power in the forums which is where he is needed most.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by reekondub View Post
Hey sexywittsy, I have no say, but i believe that is not abusing mod powers, he just said hi in my post. I do that all the time in MFR forum to new members etc

Well you're not a member of this clan and that is something that we don't want happening. He could have PMed you or even made a new post and congratulating you which would have been completely fine. What he did wasn't
t that bad but it does indicate that he has no quarrels with using his powers whenever he wants for whatever reason which is not what he was given them for.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
This is some of my ideas for the clan presentation and other stuff.

First: I would like to make some changes to a page with clan members, and present some of the members with small images... Look this rough sketch.

Also I think since we are piratez and we have a ship, we should organize the ''Ship Name'' Event, and try to think nice name for our ship (reward to the member who make the most epic name!)

And since i didn't have much space to put lots of members in special clan pic i have an idea: TORTUGA TAVERN - large image where the lots of members will fit! But for this i will charge 1-5 K (for members to be in it) because it will be hard work and I think i should get some benefit from it .

I like the pictures idea but you would be the only one good enough to actually pull it off which could cause a lot of work for you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by UricHunt2 View Post
Okay guys, I'm officially going to be extremely inactive as of today.

Murmayder, you're boss mate. Use your Co Leaders wisely. Look after than clan etc...

I'll check up on how things are going occasionally. But year 12 is important for me to be focused. So laters for now.

Will do.

Just a note guys that I too am going through the same things as SpaceLlama and UricHunt2 and won't be super active either, but like it says I'm boss and I will crush you if you break the rules. The Co-Leaders will always be here to help out and see that everything stays in order etc. So yeah if you need anything and you can't get a hold of me then ask them.

Originally Posted by sexywittsy View Post
Cya Uric and can you make sure murm knows I don't have to use invade tags because I can see the future and it ain't good for me.

Noted.
I didn't actually are about you posting around the place considering you're a well liked member anyways, but if you spam, like everyone else in the clan, I will warn you then kill your posts:P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
=/
Murmayder, I was just fooling around, testing my new mod powers ect. I did that about an hour after I first got them so...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Year 12
Hey dudes, I wanna know what is that thing, that's rly importante to drown our dear Llama in the sea of the losten home work, and is suffocating Uric and Murm? Why's that so Important and wtf is this about?!?!?

#TribeOn
Basically, it's a FUCK LOAD of work.

Level 12 is extremely important for our futures, if we do not pass level twelve then we will likely be Supermarket trolley boys for the rest of our lives.

It is basically our gateway to a decent life and income.