Toribash

heimy pls

How to carry Bronze:
Step 1. Pick Heimerdinger.
Step 2. Victory.

Got 2 quadras (malphite ks'd me the 2nd time) within 5 minutes of each other that game, don't know why you'd want to dive The Donger when he has 300hp.. huehuehue
Last edited by Holotor; Mar 10, 2015 at 12:01 PM.
I was just to say that Heimer is an annoying crap tier champion, but then I learnt that he has the second highest win rate at the moment.

What the hell.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Heimy is a solid pick man. I prefer the old turrets but he's still awesome.
If they know what they're doing, not like they have anything hard to do, they'll be really annoying

If you guys are decently equal in score but they think they have the advantage and engage, pop down mega turret and use the other shit and they'll die.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I get super scared whenever I see a heimerdinger top. It always ends up destroying my team.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
>See Nasus
>Pick Riven
>Win games

Tho a good and smart Nasus can outsustain Riven if he plays the lane well.

I've yet to see a Riven main(including BRNA) beat Sirhcez in lane. He even got an Ohmwrecker and started diving. What's Riven going to do once you get a chainvest/wardens mail? Get a brutalizer? It's more expensive and Nasus doesn't really need items to do damage, at that point you're just getting items so you have a chance at hurting him. All he has to do is Q you and autoattack a few times and not only does he out-trade you, but he successfully sustains all damage that you did to him.
Hoss.
Played a Nasus game recently. My team decided to end the game while I was reaching my 1k goal. I was at 777 in 41 mins.

EDIT: I was also laning against Riven and she got no shit on me. Lmao. Just keep building armor and HP and you're good. Nasus doesn't need offensive items anyway.
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
Played a Nasus game recently. My team decided to end the game while I was reaching my 1k goal. I was at 777 in 41 mins.

EDIT: I was also laning against Riven and she got no shit on me. Lmao. Just keep building armor and HP and you're good. Nasus doesn't need offensive items anyway.

If anything, Riven's a bitch against nasus early on, but get dem stacks n she aint even shit doe.

In my experience

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
I was just to say that Heimer is an annoying crap tier champion, but then I learnt that he has the second highest win rate at the moment.

What the hell.

Because people in all divisions can't comprehend what to do when you get shot at from 4 turrets, 3 of which would require your adc two shots with no crit to go down and another which is basically a raidboss.

The answer is dive the heimer instantly before he gets his shit set up, but that requires coordination, otherwise the raidboss gets dropped down and your flimsy attempt at stopping his siege goes down in a horrible rocket bombarded death punctuated by teammates lambasting your feeding ass as they then promptly all die to the heimer themselves.

It's like Teemo minefields, except viable past pink wards.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I've yet to see a Riven main(including BRNA) beat Sirhcez in lane. He even got an Ohmwrecker and started diving. What's Riven going to do once you get a chainvest/wardens mail? Get a brutalizer? It's more expensive and Nasus doesn't really need items to do damage, at that point you're just getting items so you have a chance at hurting him. All he has to do is Q you and autoattack a few times and not only does he out-trade you, but he successfully sustains all damage that you did to him.

Riven was made by the antichrist and has no counters except for maybe a Garen. But Garen is a demigod and overpowers Riven
RedPanda won't fuck his dog