yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

aww.... dont be dissapointed cause of that. u need some more training and you will be good . U have the talent to do it, i have seen it. you just need some practice
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
It's fine cause if i challenge now they might lose there spot so they may decline... cause i pmped madvv and he hasnt answered so im guessing thats what happened im up for one more try.
sorry BO, but i dont know anything about making website.
Iv tried to do the pose.. but its impossible... there must be an other pose that u like ?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
MadVV would PM you back even if he declines, sayin that he declines.. so thats probably not the reason why he didnt.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Don't worry, I will draw my tori. Have to make some kind of animation anyway.
Just... There is lots of work... Making characters by the way of their appearance, remaking the page for IE, and on top of that i have to draw 2 new toriblush and post it tomorrow. Also I'm working on one head for request and i want to start the tread where every week i will make a pic of three clan members at random. As u can see, lots and lots of work...But at least I'm enjoying it ;)
I never really thought I would get to the Overseer rank, because of my belt. Thanks so much.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
I was the Event Master when SpaceLlama was still leader, so...
Perhaps we can hold a big event where everyone in Piratez enters one big server. Someone with a good Editing Program (Sony Vegas perferbally) and a good screen recorder can record the event, post it on YouTube, and we have a good video. (NOT THE CLAN VIDEO)
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else