Toribash
I have Sivir. She was the first ADC I bought. I think that was last year when I just played League for a month and thought she would make a great Mid because of her spell shield. Then I realized she was a low tier ADC with a supposedly "useless" ult for solo queue. But damn, her Q did so much damage. Now they nerfed my favorite ADC :ccc
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I mean yeah, you're probably good enough to carry games here. Anybody near Diamond should be able to get out of Bronze easily. But if you ask a Silver I player to try and get back into Silver I from Bronze V, it would probably take them about 20 games to get 1 series.

Then again, I just might be using the wrong champions. Maybe I should've mained ADC. I'm thinking about getting Kog'Maw or Vayne right now. I don't know which one to get.

Silver 2-> Gold took me about 12 games. It really isn't that hard to climb when you've got an understanding of the game. A silver 1 player could easily get out of bronze 5 in a couple of games.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I mean yeah, you're probably good enough to carry games here. Anybody near Diamond should be able to get out of Bronze easily. But if you ask a Silver I player to try and get back into Silver I from Bronze V, it would probably take them about 20 games to get 1 series.

Then again, I just might be using the wrong champions. Maybe I should've mained ADC. I'm thinking about getting Kog'Maw or Vayne right now. I don't know which one to get.

both are bad

graves jinx sivir corki = viable adcs

rest are situational/bad
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
both are bad

graves jinx sivir corki = viable adcs

rest are situational/bad

Since when is Kalista bad? Most of the pro adc consider her to be top 1 adc champ now.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

i dislike kalista
-----
i think the #1 best adc is urgot.
Last edited by Kookoo11; Mar 8, 2015 at 02:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Since when is Kalista bad? Most of the pro adc consider her to be top 1 adc champ now.

oh yeah, that one is good too, forgot about her since she's always banned
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Just a rant that is coming to mind after reading some of these posts, and posts I read from some friends on facebook who are in Bronze/Silver/too nervous to play ranked

If you want to save yourself even more time- pretty much ignore anyone that says "it's hard to get out of 'x' ELO". whether it be bronze 5 or masters. It isn't. You just need to be better than your opponents, and play enough games. You will lose games because of your teammates, you will lose games your teammates should've won but you threw, you will win games because the other team outplayed you, and some games are legitimately unwinnable. That's why you shouldn't give a flying shit about what other people are doing, focus on how to make yourself a better more flexible player, and the wins will come when they come. All you can hope to do is win the games that are winnable. Because yes you did lose that game two days ago during promos because someone disconnected. Yes, it was really silly that your top laner just kept on building damage when he fell behind instead of going tankier. I completely agree your ADC should've purchased QSS the moment Warwick become a problem. But they aren't on your team for more than one, maybe two games. You're stuck with yourself for every one of those games.

What separates you from diamond/masters/challengers/lcs players isn't the disconnecting players from your team, the build order you follow, the masteries you chose, the rune pages you work with, your last hitting, your mini map awareness, your trading and lane pressure, your use of power spikes, your teamfighting, your positioning, your objective control, your champion pool, your use of knowledge of picks and counterpicks, or your rotations. It's literally all of that combined. Those players are better than you in nearly every facet of the game and do something better than you every 5 seconds. You can think "that may be true for some, but no not me I know I'm great at..." and I can tune you out and realize you are exactly where you deserve to be just for your mentality alone.

P.S.: Losing streaks happen. Get over it. I got upset that I lost 8 in a row and my friend looked at me and laughed explaining how dumb I was to be upset over it. We looked up Faker's profile and noticed he had only won 4 of his last 15 games, with a 7 game losing streak. If the guy who tops the korean challenger ladder can lose 11 of 15 of his most recent games, you're far from safe. Shit happens.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Mar 8, 2015 at 12:52 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
P.S.: Losing streaks happen. Get over it. I got upset that I lost 8 in a row and my friend looked at me and laughed explaining how dumb I was to be upset over it. We looked up Faker's profile and noticed he had only won 4 of his last 15 games, with a 7 game losing streak. If the guy who tops the korean challenger ladder can lose 11 of 15 of his most recent games, you're far from safe. Shit happens.

I keep that in my mind.
French Player, Old member of OFRO