Toribash
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Well since you're all just hanging around, looky what 13chillz, Pheature and myself crafted: Link.

We got a couple more under way that should be done soon.

Wow, just wow. This is some kickass work man!
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
I had an idea on how to gain a lot of tc.
It's an auction however if you want to bid you have to send the amount you bid to the auctioneer and people can send money to be in 1st place. For something like full 512x textures which would be like 320k you could offer for 1k start and 1k min rise per bid and if 50 or so people are bidding you could end up with around 600k and sell a full 512x set for like 25k.

*Moved to wibbles. lol
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
I had an idea on how to gain a lot of tc.
It's an auction however if you want to bid you have to send the amount you bid to the auctioneer and people can send money to be in 1st place. For something like full 512x textures which would be like 320k you could offer for 1k start and 1k min rise per bid and if 50 or so people are bidding you could end up with around 600k and sell a full 512x set for like 25k.

*Moved to wibbles. lol

So basically steal tc?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not stealing, You take a risk and you invest.
Kind of hard to explain

So it's more like gambling for the maybe possibility that you get the head. Rich get richer poor get poorer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yep. ^

As I poor person I dont like the idea. It seems like a Jsnuffmars way to get tc. It might also end up in inflating the market.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]