Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

And sarcasms. They really don't know how the real internet works. Most of them can't even mock each other in real life. They talked something useless. Especially swags, yolo, etc. I kinda sick of it.
Originally Posted by Desiderius View Post
Well toribash in general has a lot off diversity, the only other transylvanian player that I know of is my cousin and his not forum active because he can't speak english. We tried finding a romanian or a hungarian org or clan for him but we only found one org with like 4 members and it was inactive.
It is good to know a commonly used language like english to make online friends, to bad that most kids these days only learn commonly known insults.

well said. I hope your cousin finds others who speak your language though.. maybe when toribash gets greenlit..?
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures

Name: Blazexxx or Albert
Belt: black belt
Country and timezone: USA my gmt is -5
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 5 because i'm not in any clans and I look at forums all the time.
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): Cold Thunder I was leader left cause, I didn't play for a while and I have been in the clan TFO. I'm not sure why because when I came back into toribash I wasn't in the clan I think the clan is dead.
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): wushu and jousting
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I can bring skill, honor and lots of respect to the clan and I will donate to the clan bank once in a while too.
Did anyone refer you here?: Nope but was in the recruitment server
Hey swift is the recruiting server still up?
-----
And blazexxx you seems like a nice guy and a good player hope you like the clan we have a lot of diversity, and I'm sure you can come to anyone here for help, if needed and as always welcome
Last edited by prowlerLA9; Sep 22, 2013 at 11:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
dayum, woke up a bit too late. dont think its up anymore.. anyway, thanks for hosting swift

blaze: please post your application on our recruitment thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...409366&page=14
thanks
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Nov: noted
swift: appreciated that you created a recruitment server, hope you got kewl guys to join ^_^
Blaze: i'll vote when you post on our recruitment thread.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!