Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah she is, timee. Guess what? She's mine.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I've been hearing stories that Timee is Filipino, and that he's more hung than Godzilla. I think they're absolutely true though ...

16, livin' the life in the Philippines, incoming sophomore in university, taking up Legal Management, wanna be a lawyer someday, varsity debater, drives a yellow Volkswagen Beetle, lead guitarist in an indie rock band. That's about it.
Last edited by Trick; May 17, 2013 at 11:10 AM.
fl0w
Oh god, Atlas genius. Love them. Also enjoy lots of Foster the People.

Recently, it's been mostly Kings of Convenience, some of Phoenix's songs, and Bastille.

Otherwise, I sometimes listen to post-rock, but not as of late. Just like the calming vibe it radiates. Makes ya think. Probably of Alison Brie...
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Originally Posted by UnlimitaBlade View Post
Any advice on what I should expect from it? Hopefully high school won't be as bad as they seem in movies and T.V. shows.

If you're doing fine in school now, high school is not much of a change.

Originally Posted by Pamaaj View Post
Anywho, where are you guys all from? I'm purebred American, sadly. Whitest fuck you'll ever know.

Residing in Canada, born in the People's Republic of China.
Phoenix ... quite possibly the best French indie band ever. I absolutely love "Lisztomania". My favorite Phoenix song by far.

Post-rock eh? I love that sort of shit too.

I'm into Mogwai, Explosions in the Sky, God is an Astronaut, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, and Beast, Please Be Still.
fl0w
I know I am. 8 months today.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
But now that you're here ... the "Boners because of Brie" Brothers are officially (back) in business!

I'll go prepare the van, chloroform, and balaclavas ...

Oh Timee, The others weren't supposed to know about this.

We must find a way to capture this mystical creature formally know as "Alison brie".

Suggestions on what to do with her once we do so?
[i]nquisition
nothing much

A paragraph can be any length. It is only necessary to be five sentences long for language teachers.
Hmm, not too sure about this one. I'd have to wait till I met you in game before I deliver a verdict.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.