1 Votes / 11.11%
Tits
6 Votes / 66.67%
an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Belt(Black Belt or Higher): Black
Best mods(Judo, wushu,tk, aikido, parkour,ect): Aikido, Parkour.
Why you want to join(Do i need to explain): Be
cause this seems like a cool clan that can boost my experience.
Infractions(Just so we know who we'll dealing with):Usless posts
Also i need three replays posts without replays will be shunned:
-----
Replays also ken invited me. and i'm csatari99.
Attached Files
decap 6th dan.rpl (49.6 KB, 9 views)
f yeah.rpl (52.0 KB, 2 views)
haha.rpl (51.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by tristan100000000; Jul 30, 2011 at 06:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I met him ingame.I think he'll be able to give our clan a good rep. Needs to work on his posts a bit,but thats fine and he's not too bad ingame. It's a yes for me
Stop this Peep talk about how it was ... Lets thing about how it is now and how to make it better. So First things first. How about a Council so the rules will fitting for everyone. A voting about What Thread should be about what and things like that. Sorry if i wrote something wrong but my English isnt good :P

So what about this. only one Clan member is with me xD
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
Nice replays. I'm just concerned about that
Why you want to join(Do i need to explain): Be
cause this seems like a cool clan that can boost my experience.

It kinda looks like he is here for making progres all alone not in a group like a clan is supposed to do. But i think he will be a good addition Its a Yeah from me guys
Johnny quit being such a dick to fletino dude, he's already showing that he's a better member then you because he's not asking stupid qestions all the time and is actually trying to help this clan

I'm Trying to help this clan but Johnny is kinda right dude about me... I'm new so i cant do much :P
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
Name(ingame): Antoniorox
Belt(Black Belt or Higher): I am currently a brown belt but if you can please make an exception.
Best mods: TwinSwords4fix.tbm and Wushu.tbm
Why you want to join: Well , I want to be In a clan to share my talents with everyone else , If I was to be accepted , Zero would be my first clan ever on Toribash , Many of my friends say that I should apply for one so I chose ZERO because it looks like a decent clan for me to be in.
Infractions: None
Replays: Replays Are Below

Attached Files
Wushu.rpl (24.6 KB, 2 views)
Ownage.rpl (32.7 KB, 2 views)
Master Of Twins.rpl (60.3 KB, 2 views)
BACKOFF.rpl (19.3 KB, 2 views)