Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
Indeed, but loyalty DOES have to do with length.

No it doesn't...
Loyalty can be shown by how long someone has been with you, but that doesn't make someone more loyal than another just because they were with you for two years while the other was a year and a half (or whatever amount of time you want to put on it.)

I also have to agree with Poppo on the co-sub-leader-kind-of-thing thing.
The whole point of being a co-leader is to help your clan, having that role gives you more power to make decisions, I can't see a reason to have everyone at a level that they can make decisions, if you want something like that I'd advise just promoting one person to co-leader.

(Also from what I can see that should be Dagreja, he's active, doesn't spam, has helped the clan a lot and has stayed despite Poppo not originally liking him. He also seems to use complete logic to make his decisions and really cares about this clan.)
I'm not saying loyalty = time. Im saying time increases loyalty. I can be loyal to someone for 5 months and it not mean anything but a years length of loyalty amounts to more.

Also, the co-sub-under-whateverness is usefull in a way of which I'll PM to you. Kinda my ulterior motive.

And yes. Dave is a prime choice for this.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Paulo fix that my eyes are bleeding and its SPAMMMMMMMMMMMM.
And i agree, Dave is an exceptional candidate for being a co-leader-co-fkabhm,,,,sdbaicuhrbifr
anyway guys,I bet at least most or some of you know about the SOPA/PIPA ACT right? So i found a 512x512 picture that can advertise ingame, raising awareness AGAINST the act.

ANIT SOPA/PIPA 512x512

R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Nice spoiler spelling lol
how would we do that without a 512 head? which are rather expensive by the way.
Thanks for the support and all that but i still think that we all just need to step up and maintain ourselves while ulti and pop are gone. the co-sub-co-iso-sorta-kinda-replacement-for-Kaz-until-he-gets-sufficient-computer-usage-leader of fyre is still a good idea though. That way somebody has authority. It would cut down on feuding and stuff like "no you listen to me because im cooler and bleh".
also, pop didnt like me?
No.
i like what you have done with the clan, i also see you are both an ingame and forum clan.

i would like to help out this clan and se it progress.

/requesting single allies
Last edited by Button789; Jan 21, 2012 at 05:27 AM.
Proud member of Frost <3
Pidda-SpmSL-KwlPwnz-Deeza445-Mongius <3
Button, we are currently not recruiting or accepting allies for now. Please ask in a formal manner and try again next time. kapish? k.
Dave,lol i was in a hurry to spread the word soo... oops? xD And I dont think pop said he didn't like you, who gave that idea? xD
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
if thats what you wish, i respect that, although when you are recruiting again, i would want to know. i want to be a part of this clan as an allie
Proud member of Frost <3
Pidda-SpmSL-KwlPwnz-Deeza445-Mongius <3
Originally Posted by dagreja View Post
Nice spoiler spelling lol
how would we do that without a 512 head? which are rather expensive by the way.
Thanks for the support and all that but i still think that we all just need to step up and maintain ourselves while ulti and pop are gone. the co-sub-co-iso-sorta-kinda-replacement-for-Kaz-until-he-gets-sufficient-computer-usage-leader of fyre is still a good idea though. That way somebody has authority. It would cut down on feuding and stuff like "no you listen to me because im cooler and bleh".
also, pop didnt like me?

Nobody likes you Dave. And I agree, there needs to be a level of maintenance among ourselves, but the co-sub-co idea is still good. Also, it is Saturday today, so will we have the group meeting today?
Button, I think we just started taking allies slightly more seriously(we used to just accept everybody) and so you will need to contribute and stuff to be an ally. And either way, right now we don't really have access to making you an ally seeing as our leaders are out for a bit. But feel free to contribute and all that while they are gone and I'll see to making you an ally when they come back.
Austin, by nobody I think you mean yourself. I mean, that's what all the girls call you.
Group meetings on Saturdays? But Saturdays are usually my busy days. I don't think I will have time to play much today. My dad and I are going to go do something and then at seven I'm going to Bridget's party.
Also, check my swag grammar and stuff.
No.