Toribash
I just see an guy applying for 3 clans in the sametime, ive told him to stop and he said... '' But i want to join in 3 clans! Shut up, noob ''...
-._-.
@Carloz:
Just a new thing on the forum, you can see it if you refresh the page.
Originally Posted by sentral View Post
You've tried changing it in the user panel?

Edit: @DonutFatal: He says he doesn't recall any thread being posted about him.

Let us take this to PM.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Just an update everyone.

ConCon19 will be joining Essence as a Staff Member and will help contribute to the development of our clan as per the request of rappunk23. He's been invited already and I'll be updating him to the roster shortly. Please everyone show him a warm welcome to Essence. He'll be making his introduction soon.

Thanks everyone.
<[Obey]Jojo> wanna do a duet on tiktok
Hey guys, sentral is correct. Well I've been on the forum since mid 2010 and am known to be active and friendly. My name is Connor, but most people call me ConCon as a nickname. I am a college student studying graphic design and I am 19 years old soon to be 20 years old in July. Rappunk has offered me a position to help out with Essence and I hope to help us achieve all our goals and get the clan fully back on its feet and performing at best. I hope to obtain you all as friends and as a family on toribash so thanks for reading this guys If you ever need anything or want to know something, always feel free to ask.
@ConCon

Welcome to the clan.

@Kaitokwan

Do you plan on becoming active here again?
Just so I know whether to sign you up as active or not on the roster.
<[Obey]Jojo> wanna do a duet on tiktok