View Poll Results

This forum needs a thank button.
-----
Originally Posted by thedarkblood View Post
um, who said so?

Ootogi.
Last edited by Alaistier; Jul 15, 2011 at 08:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
*fun* >>fl0w<< [post your play style and title here]
post your play style here whether its passive, defensive or aggressive. your play styles will be stated in the info thread once you have posted your play style.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post
Application form

Nick: Romanovsky

Belt: I have never believed belt mattered, but I am a 6th dan, with a past account that was an 8th dan.

Previous clans: Fridge (Long Time Ago), Death Plague (Long time ago when I didn't hate them), XIII (Long time ago, became leader after Dox left and Fate went inactive, Dox kicked me from the clan, rest followed me into the next clan), Tempest (Died after the founder Nigh disbanded it, clan members followed me into my clan next) Order of the Wushu Dashi (My clan, died from the hack, never re-made it)

Reason to join: You seem like a well-made and well organized clan. Some of my friends are in this clan, and it's mostly wushu.

Replays: I can improvise, however I generally choose not to, especially with my rust lately. I have 62-67 openers I self made a long time ago with a technique that allows me to adapt them quickly and effortlessly according to what my opponent does, they are different nearly every time I use them.

My Skills and Accomplishments: I teach Wushu, Ninjitsu, Systema_Spetsnaz, comebacks, and movement styles for all mods in my org: Leaf Wushu Dojo, however I've been rather inactive lately, which is something I am trying to fix. I have won numerous wushu/ninjitsu tournaments, and sparred against some of the best wushuers including Kamiko, whom I share a similar movement style to. I created wushu_pro.tbm before it was ripped off by other mods (Wushu7 or something and Brushu). I have been teaching Bojan (until he went inactive) and Xhiba (until he quit). I taught Glow (Whom was Glowing, whom was Sacrafan) a long time ago. I have taught a lot of other players, but those may be the most notable. Often though, like most other players, I have good days, and bad days where nearly anyone can beat me.

My Personality:
I am generally no nonsense when it comes to teaching Wushu, I demand respect and give it in return. I have many enemies, but many good friends, whom say I have an 'abrasive attitude' of which I agree. I insult in my lessons if it is merited to help teach by fire, so to speak. I rule servers with an iron fist and enforce rules I set down harshly. If I am feeling good, I will often play games with the server inhabitants by allowing them choices and questions which may or may not result in them getting op, or ban. I am loyal and will not hear of mutiny, no matter who is in charge, or what they have done. I have a philosophy 'If you have something to say, say it to the person's face, or do not speak it at all' which often results in great enemies, or great friends.

I have a great knowledge/memory of openers and styles, and I often criticize those that refuse to learn. I utterly hate the Jepoy Sweep kick, well-known helicopters, and annoying well-known rushing-flips that take no skill at all. I am forgiving however, for those that are new to the game, I offer to teach them right from wrong if they are merely willing to admit that they are new and wish to learn. I have no tolerance for those that perform those with experience, of which you can determine by their belt and how they act. I hate people that are egotistical with no merits, and I respect those that are above me in skill (Most of Alpha, Nighend, Glow etc.).

However, when it comes to not teaching, and not playing serious matches, I'm a very nice, and very down-to-earth guy, unless you piss me off.

I segment wushu into different portions and judge by how they perform overall in these portions:

wushu segments

A few replays in my 'highlights' folder:

replays description

/End Application

That be my app.

Wait wait wait wait, why the hell did we reject Roman?
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
Because some do not like him and believes he will bring us down.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
I'm a mix.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by War View Post
Wait wait wait wait, why the hell did we reject Roman?

Originally Posted by snake View Post
ill vote no for roman any time anyway, and one "no" is enought to reject applicant.
i really don't like him. and yea i really don't want him around.
-----
EDIT: reason etc
i can understand if for example bluebird will start to tell some shit like he is wushu master or something, because he can afford it, but to hear someth like that from a guy who is nothing more then just good or average? lolno
mb he is a nice guy to talk etc i really don't know and i have no willing to find this out.
brag anywhere but not on this board and not while you talking to me.
and what the matter how much wushu tourneys you won in the past? who really care about the past? i was great in aikido back then, but still, i never claimed myself aikido master or something.

for all this time around tb i have seen lots of self claimed "masters" but for some reason when you ask who is the best in "this mod" i never had to read their names.

for me it's better to have darksamurai around even if he can tell you something you don't want to hear, like he said, tho thats was partly true, and he can proove it by skill, not by useless talk.

kay in other words. i don't want this guy to be anyhow connected with our clan. ( roman )
right/wrong i don't care. we had not lived badly before, and i guess keep going without him would not harm that much.

the fact people fawn you in your organization, here to me does not mean anything
you can think how godly you are and all other fancy shit, but thats all only in your own little world.

You are master? fine. join alpha, there is no place for you here.
in my eyes you are just a guy with exorbitantly inflated self-esteem. nothing more. never liked those types.
and yea, thats the only thing you are known for.
time to descend from sky-high to ground and face it.

i'm pretty sure i'm far not the only one who think so. and yea, i have no desire to risc clan reputation because of you.
my bad that i didn't reject you right after you applied, that's the only thing i'm sorry for.

read this.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Aggresive. I continiously comeback untill the time is up, no matter if I'm winning or not.
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
Voodoo berserk, totally aggresive, no defense. I spin and stick/cb to the adversary and launch fast moves or go over him till he dq ;3