Toribash
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
We would rather have quality posts than useless junk. As for the invaders, you are always welcome, but please don't post uselessly or shit post.

I was wondering, if we have any streamers here?

wasn't shit posting dude, read the conversation, I was explaining how something worked to someone.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by NICOLAS135 View Post
this rule is a rule or is just here to take some place on a blank page??

"Do not aggravate other players."

Nic, that was by ClouFair3 and Pouffywall, they're not in vibe so we can't do anything but virtually shout to them.
(Sparky and I did)
You didn't have to leave bro, you could tell me and I would have given them a rest
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Nic, that was by ClouFair3 and Pouffywall, they're not in vibe so we can't do anything but virtually shout to them.
(Sparky and I did)
You didn't have to leave bro, you could tell me and I would have given them a rest

*breath heavily on the back of SrCheetah's neck forming a bit of condensation upon his skin* Wait did Pouffywall and CouldFair3 make some rules up or something for Vibe? or did they just influence Brad to add them or something. I'm a bit lost here.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
*breath heavily on the back of SrCheetah's neck forming a bit of condensation upon his skin* Wait did Pouffywall and CouldFair3 make some rules up or something for Vibe? or did they just influence Brad to add them or something. I'm a bit lost here.

Nothing of the sort, I mean last I checked they had the rule way before the incident. Join the alliance chat bby and you'd know juicy stuff like this lmao but seriously

Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
(Sparky and I did)

Pretty much, Im not sure if Cheetah was able to send what I told him to, I'll just resend that myself when I'm on the computer tomorrow, but I repeat what I stated there. I truly am sorry for the delivery of what I said, I mean what I said, I didnt expect you to take that much offense from it. I could've been less frank and brutally honest but some tough love is needed sometimes.

I also meant what I said about you having potential and drive, those are characteristics you should treasure but your taking of criticism might need work. Granted, I was harsh, again I'm sorry for that, someone just had to say it, I was the coldest person there that could.

It's just I strive for the best and when I see potential in someone, I want to bring it out of them, few people understand it and I wont be surprised if you dont too. But again, keep this in mind, you have the capability to be better, you just have to utilize your capabilities.

I'm truly truly sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused to both Vibe and Nic. I will do any reasonable thing in my power to fix whatever me and/or Pouff may have cause.

Quick invade and apology over.
I accept your apologyes. if someone can invite me to the "Alliance Chat" again I will enter but I did the app for obey so I can't return in Vibe anymore but if obey doesn't accepts the request I will.

p.s I know that I'm a fuckboy sometimes just don't say it directly anymore pls.
Last edited by NICOLAS135; Jul 21, 2015 at 10:48 PM.
ok
Geez... I was here to say hi but kouta was being... Yea....
I apologize for his brain... He's a bit... You know...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kill them with kindness and bury them with a smile"
God ABD player and masterful Daycare.tbm connoisseur
He couldn't get a shot even if a gun was right in front of him.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kill them with kindness and bury them with a smile"
God ABD player and masterful Daycare.tbm connoisseur
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
We would rather have quality posts than useless junk. As for the invaders, you are always welcome, but please don't post uselessly or shit post.

I was wondering, if we have any streamers here?

Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
wasn't shit posting dude, read the conversation, I was explaining how something worked to someone.

First off, K0HTA you're a dingus. He was talking about all of our activity last night. Not your attempt at helping whoever you were trying to help.

Now, @Devil... I would invite you to lurk a bit in our thread. There's a difference between useless spam and clean conversation, and I felt that a majority of our posts last night were a clean contribution to the conversations we held. No need to be butthurt because someone else bragged a little bit about their own clan in the thread of the clan you belong to. In fact, it's downright rude in general to immediately make erroneous assumptions off of the statement K0HTA made. Yes, the thread exploded last night. Yes, we have an extra 30 some pages now, and 340 some new replies. However, that doesn't mean we turned our thread into Alliance chat.

Vibe and Spec (Previously NYAA, Dere) have been on very good terms for a while, try to maintain the atmosphere.

Now that I feel satisfied with that, I'd like to apologize to you Nic. I'm not going to ever conform to what Cheeto is trying to make us do; That is, I won't refrain from ever complaining about you. If I have a problem with you or a quarrel with you, I will address it. I fully expect you to do the same. If I have something that just gets on your nerves and you can't stand it, let me know, and there's a pretty good chance I'll humour you. However, I'd like to sincerely apologize for how harsh we were in telling you about our quarrels with you. I hope you'll be able to find it in your heart to forgive us eventually.
Originally Posted by CloudFair3 View Post
Kouta is kouta, he's an oldie already not much we can do for him </3 well MAYBE girls could, maybe. Give it a shot lmao

*Continues to breath heavily on the back of SrCheetah's neck, condensation dripping down his skin now, tilting his head slightly to the side to stare at CloudFair3 from over SrCheetah's shoulder*

Nope, I'm solidified in my ways. As for a woman changing me that will only happen after marriage, I'm not so easily tempted, unless you wanna pay me a bunch of TC or USD to act in a manner that fits your own personality. > .> Also Alterations accept your Onii-chan for what he is, thats your job.

*breaths heavily on SrCheetah's ear*

Also good job on the display of camaraderie between Nic, Nic and Could (Yes Pouffywall is also Nic); really glad to see you guys burry the hatchet and move on.

*Stares at Devil and grumbels* mmmmmm *Throws a friendship marshmallow at Devil's face* What Pouffywall Said....