Ranking
Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
Every time I play this game, I remember why I only play with friends, the player base is full of the most bat shit retarded people on this planet

Get used to it. I only play solo queue if I really really want some ip, or something. Otherwise I just wait for a friend or two.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I play malzahar in solo queue because he doesn't need anyone to wipe the floor with his enemies.
-----
Originally Posted by ZyGrQcK View Post
I have got crappy pc, so I can only play 3v3 with 20 fps. 5v5 - 7 fps, so yeah.
I am playing each class champion.
Rammus, Mundo - tanks

Rammus is a great tank, mundo is what is known as a soak, he can take lots of damage but he can't initiate. Kind of like how Udyr works, or Mordekaiser.
Anivia - mage

Awesome. One of the best in the game.
Olaf, Warwick - jungle, dps

Try out Udyr and Nocturne, I think you'll find they're stronger than those two, respectively.
Jax, Warwick, Tryndamere - line, dps

Jax is a bit of a joke at the moment, compared to other melee dps, and tryndamere really doesn't do much against a good team until about 50 minutes into the game, after which he is unstoppable. I would suggest trying out Renekton and Irelia, they're both very strong melee dps right now, especially Renek.
What do I need is range dps and assasin, so I'm thinking about teemo/twitch and nocturne.

I know you don't like playing female champions, but Ashe is one of the greatest ranged dps carries out there, especially if you're not playing in a group. Her ult can start initiations, and she's just really strong all around, with map awareness on her bird shot, and incredible kiting and poke abilities. If you really want to play a ranged dps male champion, uh, I guess Ezreal is okay. He's hardly male though...

Oh and Corki. Corki is hard to play well, but is one of the strongest physical carries in late game. Kogmaw is great too, and a little easier to play than Corki, although landing all your ults will be challenging.

For an assassin, I would highly suggest going with nocturne from your list. Twitch and Teemo are gimped pieces of shit at the moment, to put it bluntly. Other neat assassins include Shaco, although he's quite hard to play well, and Poppy, who is the suicide bomber of assassins. She will kill her target, but after that, she'll probably explode.
Last edited by Hamster; May 4, 2011 at 08:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i got an account but it looks like it will take forever to dl,
Last edited by yura101; May 4, 2011 at 08:38 AM.
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
Originally Posted by yura101 View Post
i got an account but it looks like it will take forever to dl,

US or Europe? I'd play with u if ur Europe
Ok, thanks Hamster. Also, could you explain me rating system. I had read if I play 10 normal games, my elo rating will be unranked again.
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Weren't you building tri force on her like a month ago?

Win build =

Long sword/doran's blade
Merc treads
Rylais
Soulstealer if you're doing good
Rabadons
Lich Bane
Gubnlade (Sell long sword/doran's blade)

Poppy is a pretty good roamer, since she farms champions and not minions

Also Xin is a great jungler now.

Normally I go trinity but i've found that recently when I play akali I normally carry and can get up the stacking items fairly quickly, I wouldn't say stacking items is my main build, but it works.
Akali is one of the fastest, if not the fastest, snowballing champions in the game, and as such, buying stuff like mejais on her if you have 3 kills in the first 5 minutes or something is a great investment.

An early fed Akali will just fucking wreck everything for the rest of that entire game.

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So, about this new patcher. It's taken the last half hour, and it's still only three quarters or the way there. Is this bad?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
The new patcher is a giant pile of festering shit.

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]