Toribash
Where was you rainbow? Hi bro. : 3
And he also don't said anything about quiting Extreme on some thread or pm! He just quit! :O
Originally Posted by RDevil View Post
Yeah, but I think we don't need him again
Thx lolman and also nice avatar
Who made it?

You never need me guys. ;/
I still love this clan if you wanna know.
But look at you, it's still great clan without me.
I left extreme becouse I was nothing there, and prophecy becouse some guys from there were geting mad. I joined enigma becouse I also have there many friends.
Let's do somethig like this.
When I will leave (if i will) enigma, or enigma will die I will join psy. Of course if you still want me here after all I have do (I'm sorry for all those things ;( ).

Oh, and can I be single allie for the time that I won't be in psy? : 3

And for now I can help you us ally (if I can be ally : o ).
Last edited by Ozzy; Apr 9, 2012 at 11:40 PM.
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Oh mckiller you joined extreme then Enigma ? Why did you leave psy ?

BTW (becasue you don't go on the IRC so much) I am a single ally of Enigma and always active in your IRC.
Hi raibow, we miss you!
Congratz RD!
Hi MC (:
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
I think he decided to join another clan, because he was kicked from PsY when he was banned. Than after unbanned when someone was trying to invite him there was written something like "this user was already invited", but he didn't have any invite. He was writing pm's to moderators of forum about this problem, but they didn't know what to do. Mc didn't want to wait so he decided to join another clan. :/
I miss you all too. I really thought the clan is dead. A while ago you guys were so inactive and started to quit the clan, so I thought you'd be dead by now.

I really miss ser0 and Darkstate so much. Will they be back ?
-----
Aha.
Last edited by rainboweye; Apr 10, 2012 at 01:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't know anything about Dark, but I think SER0 quited Toribash. He tried to sell his account, and he got banned forever. :/