Toribash
Here

The pictures next to the texture name are templates made by Vipertech(I'm pretty sure). Just paste them, add a transparent layer on top, and use as a template. I didn't find the head text one TOO helpful, but it definitely helps you find the place in which to place certain characteristics.
DAMN.
Got a new awesome set. c:

Sorry for my inactivity (again), I'm busy (as always). I'll try to be more active. c:

There are some inactive members though..
yeah ok
Its k Lumi and the only inactive one for me is TheVoID. He better gets active soon. If not ill kick him.
muur, why your pc cant download? also then, whats your e-mail? i can send per hotmail ;P

or tell me any other place that its secure to send

the set is awesome really, you would love
:^)
Name/IRL Name: Cartoon/Ben.
Gmt: 5-.
Forum/Irc Activity: Forum/irc is good but my ingame activeness is higher usually.
Past Clans: I only remember one and its Knotz.
Best Mod: Aikido/Wushu.
Talents: N/A.
Why do you want to join?: To Be with My friend Crazy/Dex and make some new friends while I am at it.
Why should I let you?: I don't know I usually follow you every where so It's your choice but I would be grateful to join and help as much as I can.
Info about yourself: I like Carpentry and cooking but I don't have the money to do Carpentry and I Like to make friends.
sup, are you ben 10?? =DDDD (lol jok)

sounds good, but WHERE IS THE FUCKIN REPLAAAAYS?!?!
*FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
:^)
you dont know me like Dex aka ur leader Crazy

P.S. also it didnt mention replays so I didnt add any