Toribash
If I stand on one leg, technically I'm only half on earth, yet at the same time I never left earth.

If I'm using the computer on my lap I'm not on the computer, the computer is on me.

If it rains in an area with a large tree, technically it is raining but not raining if you were to stand under the tree.

Point taken.
Wolfe is now on the roll except for the first theory.

So that's wolfe = 2 and aikido is still 1 for the first theory.

Counters go!
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

well if your useing your computer on your lap technically its a laptop not a computer and twoards the 3rd no idea
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
If I stand on one leg, technically I'm only half on earth, yet at the same time I never left earth.

If I'm using the computer on my lap I'm not on the computer, the computer is on me.

If it rains in an area with a large tree, technically it is raining but not raining if you were to stand under the tree.

Point taken.

You're still on Earth, you're just standing on one leg. Moot point.

In Soviet Russia... you're still wrong. Taking the word "on" out of context doesn't change the point.

That's like saying it isn't raining if you're under an umbrella.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Oh my... And aikido takes the lead with 3 points...
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

seems that aikido has point set match. Yet agin for the win.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Well yeah it's aikido, what do you expect?
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

If you have the computer on and you are watching a movie off of it you aren't technically on it. you are only watching it.

If you grab a chunk of dirt and jump you are then technically on earth yet still off of it.

If you are in a hurricane, technically its raining, yet not raining in the eye of the storm. (Before you even counter this one with its not a part of the storm, I already did my google research, but nice try.)
Again, you're splitting hairs. If you're using the computer in one way or another, you're on the computer.

You're jumping with dirt in your hand. It's still separating one point in time from another.

For this one you're separating two different places.

---

Since it is obviously not sinking in, the original point of it was to show that at that point in time and at that specific place, it cannot be both raining and not raining. Or you cannot be both on the Earth and off of it.
Therefore, there are things which are impossible. Contradictions are impossible.

-A round square.
-A cat that is alive and dead (I'm pointing this out so somebody can go "but but Schrodinger cat! It doesn't work like that.)

I could go on, but if this doesn't make the point, nothing will.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Originally Posted by AikidoKP View Post
Again, you're splitting hairs. If you're using the computer in one way or another, you're on the computer.

You're jumping with dirt in your hand. It's still separating one point in time from another.

For this one you're separating two different places.

---

Since it is obviously not sinking in, the original point of it was to show that at that point in time and at that specific place, it cannot be both raining and not raining. Or you cannot be both on the Earth and off of it.
Therefore, there are things which are impossible. Contradictions are impossible.

-A round square.
-A cat that is alive and dead (I'm pointing this out so somebody can go "but but Schrodinger cat! It doesn't work like that.)

I could go on, but if this doesn't make the point, nothing will.

What about a juicy starburst?