Toribash
Dota? Highly objective based?

Are you sure?

Ain't no objectives stopping a fully slotted divine rapier medusa from raping your entire team and your base
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Dota? Highly objective based?

Are you sure?

Ain't no objectives stopping a fully slotted divine rapier medusa from raping your entire team and your base

No, I'm not sure. That is why I stated it as a opinion. The point was that even though they are in the same genera doesn't mean that hoping from one to other means you are going to be as good as you where in the other.

All based on opinion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why does DJ Sona's ass and tits seem to be enlarged in champion splash and animations? She looks a bit whory which is a huge turn off. Except for that booty. Mmmmmmm!
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Why does DJ Sona's ass and tits seem to be enlarged in champion splash and animations? She looks a bit whory which is a huge turn off. Except for that booty. Mmmmmmm!

You answered your own question in your post...

Slowly but surely making it out of Bronze..

No idea why Fizz kept going into my caster minions to do trades.. lmao
I was in Silver but I had a very bad day and got demoted so many times it's not funny. ;_;
Bronze is annoying to get out of because as soon as people hit level 30 they go ham on ranked and you get matched up with the most retarded players and they usually end up feeding the entire enemy team so I can't do anything about it..
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
I was in Silver but I had a very bad day and got demoted so many times it's not funny. ;_;
Bronze is annoying to get out of because as soon as people hit level 30 they go ham on ranked and you get matched up with the most retarded players and they usually end up feeding the entire enemy team so I can't do anything about it..

Are you are NA player? Im almost done with placements and Ill duo que with anyone interested (likely going to be in bronze)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]