Toribash
I have to say, that was horrid even for someone in my MMR. I've seen feeding ADCs in Bronze V with more CS in 10 minutes.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
riven's a bad champ tho

Shes really good tho. I had a game where I was about 100 cs dow and 2/4/1 and I still did enought damage to delete people
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Shes really good tho. I had a game where I was about 100 cs dow and 2/4/1 and I still did enought damage to delete people

if you can delete people with being 100cs down and 2/4, they have serious positioning issues

regardless i may be a bit biased since i hate riven and riven players, since she's quite useless mid-late against a teamcomp with cc, no matter if the player is good, at least in my experience.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
I feel like boxbox kind of proves that wrong. I feel like Riven is good only if you have her mastered, otherwise she is slightly below average. Almost like Azir. They can't buff her anymore because the people who understand how to play her destroy using her, but they can't nerf them or risk destroying her win/play rate. Just have to play around the cc imo.

That being said every time I see a riven on the enemy team I just pick nasus and more often than not I first blood them because they try to fight me in my ranged creeps... Or tower dive me. Some rivens are bad.
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
if you can delete people with being 100cs down and 2/4, they have serious positioning issues

regardless i may be a bit biased since i hate riven and riven players, since she's quite useless mid-late against a teamcomp with cc, no matter if the player is good, at least in my experience.

Its great how upset champs like Morgana and Lux get when they keep trying to snare me and I just E to the left a little.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So, I have a classmate who plays DOTA2. I invited him over to try League.
He says it was easy, hence his name is 2EZ4MEZXC, eune.
He played some Akali games and when he finally get the mechanics, he goes ham.
haha may have went ham, but the farm is pretty weak. 44 creeps in 22 minutes? 2 cs a minute? But either way I'd figure the two games would be pretty transferrable, seeing as they are both mobas.
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
So, I have a classmate who plays DOTA2. I invited him over to try League.
He says it was easy, hence his name is 2EZ4MEZXC, eune.
He played some Akali games and when he finally get the mechanics, he goes ham.

He's experienced with MOBAs going versus possibly new players that may have never played a moba in there life (besides the bot games). Set him up with some better players and see what goes down.

*EDIT*
It was three months ago, wtf?

Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
haha may have went ham, but the farm is pretty weak. 44 creeps in 22 minutes? 2 cs a minute? But either way I'd figure the two games would be pretty transferrable, seeing as they are both mobas.

Sort of, I always though of League to be more team based, where as DOTA is highly objective based.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]