Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sabath I'm disappoint you didn't even think about it you just came and fast without lurking around said YEZ OMGOMFGYES!!1oneone!1.

Better think about who is joining because we will be talking, playing with these people, and if they hate that person they will hate us or even worse if that person makes fun of himself well you know the result, thats why you have to lurk around investigate etc.
I hope this does not happens again in the future.

AND this is not only to sabath this message is to everyone, Sabath its just a lesson you learn from mistakes.
Last edited by Alan; Dec 13, 2009 at 04:40 AM.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Naw, not an invade seeing as how everyones said yes to you so far.
Also, search Mumford and Sons, not sure how well they will sync with toribash, but they have killer banjo solo's.

Did I? :>
Well, I didn't feel the need to lurk for Liam. I know he's a cool guy, i've spoken to him, he's posted mature comments, has good taste in music :P CrazyGreek was a big mistake, nobody knew him that well.
Ele is pretty good, I mean original simple and cool.

I'm not liking the people who are changing their name to original just because other people did <.<