Toribash
what do ya wangers think about the kassa nerf?

personally i think rito needs to get their shit together, i mean come on his siganture fucking shit is jumping around the map shoving his blade up your arse before you can react but now he can barely even do shit because of the range atleast give him hsi fuking silence back if ya gonna nerf the range
"No mortal arse can quench my thirst."
Originally Posted by Macrid View Post
Holy crap Kat, you beat the ganja lord.

he started cloth armor and 5 potions

on adc
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
I rather appreciate Kassadin having flash range on his r, because it's quite obnoxious dealing with bruiser level tankiness on assassin level mobility and damage.

And if the kit of the champion involves mobility around the map, plus damage on assassin level, plus survivability through mobility and free defensive stats, plus good cc, you literally have the same reasons why reksai and really, really old pantheon were nerfed: because you can do too much of everything to be balanced.

So fuck Kassadin, it was a long time coming. Patches upon patches of nerfs and he still remained viable, even on the high end of the power curve, so he deserves the nerfs.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Kat View Post

on adc

*clap clap*
Woo
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Originally Posted by Kat View Post

on adc

you hef no cloo how good russian strategies is

who need sword kill bear? wear armor and wrestle bear bare hand
Hoss.
I wish you didn't have to be so careful in lane with talon, but when he pays off he pays off pretty well.
I didn't think building hybrid tank halfway through would help anything, but damn. I don't think their entire team had enough time to get me past half health.
Holotor , Lee sin can counter jungle Yi with no problem , when i play Yi jungle and i see a lee sin ^^'....I'm scared all the game to jungle.

Aniway , How to : Udyr.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...8541?tab=stats
French Player, Old member of OFRO