Toribash
About skin i think rito is a bit joking with yi player , like , Yi is the dunkmaster since 2009 , and in 2014 riot create a dunkmaster skin. For darius of course ! .-. ...

Aniway Pantheon "Support" or , how to carry you bad team .

French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by Dezrai View Post

games like this make me wonder who i even am

http://gyazo.com/c68de8cd47e865e8d8df90e00341751e
(incase the image is being shitty and bugged)

Wow, thats depressing
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Guys , i want to play twisted fate and cho'gath jungle but i never tried , what should i do ? D:

Perhaps pick them? haha

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Hey there.
I play on BR server and i was thinking if someone could gift me Vi as she is 50% off atm.
I have some dollars on Paypal but LoL doesnt let me use it as payment method as i'm in Brazil, so we could come out with something :>
Last edited by Pedro; Feb 24, 2015 at 07:33 PM.
o7
When i was asking , i just want to know which spell i start and what i max , and if what jungler item i take...Because i play TF mid and i know how to play it AP but AD in the jungle , i don't know .

Ryan , Mordekaiser AP is pretty damn good
But i never see a tresh top.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Thresh top can work in lower elos... but not very well. You have to abuse his e passive and just build ad, and then just let it charge. You almost have to give up creeps if you're going to make it work.
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Ryan , Mordekaiser AP is pretty damn good
But i never see a tresh top.

I mean bringing him bot lane as support is pretty silly, especially if he was going full ap lol
I play mostly NA, but I come to EUW and LAN every now and then.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Why does pool party graves look like Ryan?
like if Ryan had some sweet shades he could easily cosplay him.
Ryan Moderated Message:
Thx bbygrl

I look nothing like him though

Last edited by Stellar; Feb 26, 2015 at 05:13 AM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18