Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Can't wait to see the video. :3
-----
EDIT: Also another 38k for me from dp in bet servers LOL =))
Last edited by azzeffir23; Aug 11, 2014 at 07:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
*t riggerhappy*SKIL L BRO, and my baby girl vitta XD is making my luck, he swear all the time and thats make me to decap every fucker in my way =)), also now i have anough TC for my full 512x and to add to clan bank, so R.I.P. 15K AND LET'S APPLY TO BECOME OFFICIAL, FUCK YEAH!!!1 *t riggerhappy*
Ok guys now we have all the 50k in clan bank, so Jooker or Flesh should go and apply. I will tell to jooker to apply because he is more experied in this and he is good friend with some clan mods, like me Let's hope 3rd time is with luck and we will be official. So from now or tomorrow in 2 to 4 weeks we will hope for official!
Well flesh if you want you can apply, but you know all you have to write in that app? Jooker doesn't have any fault that he applied and we didnt get it. :3
I got 2 replay one multiplayer spar with a noob and one shit singleplayer, i know they aren't the best but hey ho
Attached Files
00Spar2.rpl (402.7 KB, 3 views)
Azze I'm fine with jooker writing it, its just that I am capable of writing it but ill rather let jooker handle it.
And nice Dr
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.