Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you do when a bear attacks?
Suplex the bear
24 Votes / 42.86%
Play dead
3 Votes / 5.36%
Climb a tree
0 Votes / 0%
Shovel the bear out of the ring
10 Votes / 17.86%
Challenge the bear to fisticuffs
11 Votes / 19.64%
Call in air support
8 Votes / 14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
I don't know about this year, but last year on the final day of school some kid brought a water bottle full of vodka, got shitfaced in 1st period (fucking 8 o'clock in the morning), puked all over the bleachers in our gym, and passed out. They had to take him to the hospital.

what a fucking idiot.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
according to siku, rawr wont be available to play this weekend and i expect the match to take place somewhere around the 14th

Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
I'm attending a wedding on the 14th

Originally Posted by Orko View Post
according to siku, rawr wont be available to play this weekend and i expect the match to take place somewhere around the 14th

I guess it'll take more time than you expected.
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
I don't know about this year, but last year on the final day of school some kid brought a water bottle full of vodka, got shitfaced in 1st period (fucking 8 o'clock in the morning), puked all over the bleachers in our gym, and passed out. They had to take him to the hospital.

From just one bottle of vodka? Pussy.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Alcohol poisoning on the bleachers, sounds like my kind of morning.

Also, it might be a good thing our match is delayed. I'll be able to compete this time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Orko View Post

TH 14TH IS MY BIRTHDAY!!
i am the best in toribash
He's delaying the clan league for a wedding? Priorities, man!

But seriously though, I don't think we're in any sort of a rush. As long as this doesn't get pushed back until the last possible second, we should be able to reach a reasonable conclusion.
Preposterously dank.
I'm also going to a wedding today...
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Damn, nowadays kids are damn idiots, they wan't to party like shit, but in actual life they don't even party - they're playing "mr.I'msoawesome aka Igotastorytotellyou", after getting bummed like that they say that they had a great time, but in reality - they were either sleeping like babies, either got crazy and got into trouble.
I guess I'm lucky that I'm a sporty person and don't give a shit about smoking or getting drunk. Sigh.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •