Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey kratos you never voted on my application. Will you please if you need to test me ill be on later tonight.
I didn't put much effort into it because I was on my tiny digital phone.

I'll edit it when I get on my computer tonight.

EDITED
Last edited by tictacky2; Oct 4, 2013 at 03:20 AM.
Yes to Ninjahead. No time to go ingame, but I asked around and got good results from people.

pls into holo yes

Welcome to the org, Ninjahead. I think you have like 5 or something. I'm not the organizations counter, Kingsta is.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Fuck yes I made it woooohhh. Thank-you to all who said yes and who told Zoro good things about me I'm so happy.
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Welcome to the org, Ninjahead. I think you have like 5 or something. I'm not the organizations counter, Kingsta is.

I'm just gonna confirm this, Welcome to the Aikido Team Ninjahead. Just stick around etc etc

Yes to holo, obviously

As much as I don't mind tic, putting that you feel you're not the best aikido player in an application to apply for the aikido team really isn't appealing to me. Obviously I'll have to see you in game but based on your application and what your told us. It's a no from me, until you see me in game. You'll find me, I'm always there.