Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ill vote no for roman any time anyway, and one "no" is enought to reject applicant.
i really don't like him. and yea i really don't want him around.
-----
EDIT: reason etc
i can understand if for example bluebird will start to tell some shit like he is wushu master or something, because he can afford it, but to hear someth like that from a guy who is nothing more then just good or average? lolno
mb he is a nice guy to talk etc i really don't know and i have no willing to find this out.
brag anywhere but not on this board and not while you talking to me.
and what the matter how much wushu tourneys you won in the past? who really care about the past? i was great in aikido back then, but still, i never claimed myself aikido master or something.

for all this time around tb i have seen lots of self claimed "masters" but for some reason when you ask who is the best in "this mod" i never had to read their names.

for me it's better to have darksamurai around even if he can tell you something you don't want to hear, like he said, tho thats was partly true, and he can proove it by skill, not by useless talk.

kay in other words. i don't want this guy to be anyhow connected with our clan. ( roman )
right/wrong i don't care. we had not lived badly before, and i guess keep going without him would not harm that much.

the fact people fawn you in your organization, here to me does not mean anything
you can think how godly you are and all other fancy shit, but thats all only in your own little world.

You are master? fine. join alpha, there is no place for you here.
in my eyes you are just a guy with exorbitantly inflated self-esteem. nothing more. never liked those types.
and yea, thats the only thing you are known for.
time to descend from sky-high to ground and face it.

i'm pretty sure i'm far not the only one who think so. and yea, i have no desire to risc clan reputation because of you.
my bad that i didn't reject you right after you applied, that's the only thing i'm sorry for.
Last edited by snake; Jul 15, 2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
umm dark u dont need to be mad mate u were barley active he just wanna test u etc dosent means he dont want u here.... if he wouldnt he will just say so i guess...
Imaparrot~!
meh, i dont think he's mad by the looks of it, and yea, you were too inactive, and we barely see you on forums nor ingame.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

^ exacly

and
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
when I come back ima reapply, not cause I think I need to, but cause I believe that we must have some decent standards

stop reading my mind ;p
Last edited by snake; Jul 15, 2011 at 02:17 PM.
tell me about aikido
Originally Posted by snake View Post
ill vote no for roman any time anyway, and one "no" is enought to reject applicant.
i really don't like him. and yea i really don't want him around.
-----
EDIT: reason etc
i can understand if for example bluebird will start to tell some shit like he is wushu master or something, because he can afford it, but to hear someth like that from a guy who is nothing more then just good or average? lolno
mb he is a nice guy to talk etc i really don't know and i have no willing to find this out.
brag anywhere but not on this board and not while you talking to me.
and what the matter how much wushu tourneys you won in the past? who really care about the past? i was great in aikido back then, but still, i never claimed myself aikido master or something.

for all this time around tb i have seen lots of self claimed "masters" but for some reason when you ask who is the best in "this mod" i never had to read their names.

for me it's better to have darksamurai around even if he can tell you something you don't want to hear, like he said, tho thats was partly true, and he can proove it by skill, not by useless talk.

kay in other words. i don't want this guy to be anyhow connected with our clan. ( roman )
right/wrong i don't care. we had not lived badly before, and i guess keep going without him would not harm that much.

the fact people fawn you in your organization, here to me does not mean anything
you can think how godly you are and all other fancy shit, but thats all only in your own little world.

You are master? fine. join alpha, there is no place for you here.
in my eyes you are just a guy with exorbitantly inflated self-esteem. nothing more. never liked those types.
and yea, thats the only thing you are known for.
time to descend from sky-high to ground and face it.

i'm pretty sure i'm far not the only one who think so. and yea, i have no desire to risc clan reputation because of you.
my bad that i didn't reject you right after you applied, that's the only thing i'm sorry for.

Well,that was my opinion at first,but never mind my other thoughts xD
Epic word in bold :P
i dnt want clan rep goin down cause of him
and well i told everything what was on my mind ;p

p.s. yea this word is epic ;p was hard to find right word to describe ;p
tell me about aikido
Im not very active. yes. and that's why I dont accepted re-test. I can not be in a Clan if I am inactive, is better to not have to be in a clan worrying about my activity. I prefer to be unconcerned about little things like a simple game.

Also I have way too exams and things like that to worry about. Maybe i reapply some day. And if I was Mad, Im sorry. I was a little tired yesteday. I hate when that happens to me. almost always I end up making a fool lol

And for skill statments. Im not Ok. I prefer to practice a bit and get my "Not bad but not good" skills back tehe .
Last edited by darkmax89; Jul 15, 2011 at 08:53 PM.
Some awesome stuff -> click here!!