Toribash
Originally Posted by killirfrek View Post
my ingame name is killirfrek.
im a 2nd dan. ihave no ban history.my most played mods are aikido and big dojo.i was intrested ever since u guys made a room cald secret on 7/30/2011.i wad in icof thats the only clan.
kunamikaii said should apply and maybe i can be in the class to help me improve?

my real name is kevben im 12.if this helps i get straight A.s. im ingame a lot so i improve by watching higher belts in tourney. idont have much tc bcs i save for big things like floor texrue.i get all the tc legit in tourneys!

my replays are all online
im sry but i dont do any art ormarket i just play! (does that count)

thank u for reading my app i hope u liked it?

Convincing someone to leave a clan just to join a clan is something I hate being done, makes it look like we need members, and creats rivalries between clans. Kuna, dont convince anyone in leaving a clan to join us, convince clanless people to join our clan.

Killirfrek, when did you leave icof?

Originally Posted by xIMDx View Post
Belt: 6th
Mods: aikido wushu
I've been infracted for a useless post and banned a few years ago for farming.
My alt is IMD.
I am a good in game representative.
I like to use hold all.
I have been in many many clans and had my own clan at one point.
I find it easy to make TC and am good at marketing.
Thanks.

Searching for bad history...

Originally Posted by noskcaj View Post
Ok. Here we go.
My name is Jackson, [noskcaj in game], and I live in Australia. I am 11 years Old.
My belt is black. I have been playing for about 3 months. I am 11 years old.
I have previously been In Extreme, but the war with shinigama (I think) Has sent me over the top.
I think I have skills In taekkyon, judo and aikido if I feel like it. Teague and Update have seen me play pretty regularly.
I am only really skilled in-game, but I am keen to learn to market or to design art.
Thanks. I will now post my replays.

I dont realy know what to do here. I'm not in a place to leave a clan to run away from problems, plus shinigama is banned along with his known alt. If I were you I would've staid in [extreme] and fight the war with your clan instead of running away from one single person. By doing this you might convince people that one single troll can break the clan down.

I'll think about it and let you know soon.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

No offense, The clan fell apart as soon As shini was banned.
It had no structure. No-one active to counter it.

I'm the chicken.
M 'n' M factory!
Not on this game anymore.
Link is working hard to clean up the clan, and I'm helping him with that through this.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

my app
hello guys.

my name is joshuaDA( joshua m. de las alas).
my belt is 4th dan and i have been playing since december and i am 13 years old.
i was an [extreme] but i have to quit because shinigama's main target to embarras most is me. really!! and even though you know his banned, his not and he put back the bad bounty on me again and even messaged me in the pm. now, im on a journey to peace at last from those problems. i am good at judo, running, and spar . i am also good at making art too

here are my replays:

sory if my replays aint that epic cause im not much of a replay maker but im a good mutiplayer player
Attached Files
awesome breakdance.rpl (120.9 KB, 2 views)
red spar.rpl (559.2 KB, 2 views)
epic.rpl (41.3 KB, 2 views)
hey.
EJM:
Some other reasons I left Extreme Are:
BamBam Left.
And Josh Is being targeted By shini, and josh happens to be a close firned.

I'm the chicken.
M 'n' M factory!
Not on this game anymore.
Our previuos co leader left, then another one left, then a mass quit came, do you see me leaving?

And I dont realy know why he wont "target" you if you joined [secret] realy.

Let me think about you both.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

That doesn't change anything, I dont look for friendly people as much as I look for clean ones. Wait for the results soon.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Just so you guys know, we dunt like clan hoppers, that's why EJM is being so critical =P
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it