Toribash
it's one of firelesses favorites.

i finished bokura ga ita. twas pretty good even tho the situations were a bit too unrealistic.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
it's one of firelesses favorites.

i finished bokura ga ita. twas pretty good even tho the situations were a bit too unrealistic.

Have you read the manga? If not then you probably missed half story and also got to see depressing ending. Anime ends at chapter 30 of manga so start from 31 if you wanna read it.

Also, how were situations unrealistic?
Oh my god the latest episode of Sword Art Online...

Slight spoilers

Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
I started watching ef- a tale of memories.

Pretty decent artwork but i cant really see the plot so far.
It's interesting so i'll just keep on watching.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Eventually it will all come together. Chihiro's arc is the one that stands out the most from the first season.

Ef - a tale of melodies really stands out. It's very similar in terms of prequel/sequel comparison to Clannad/Clannad ~Afterstory~; the first season was very good, indeed, but the second season blows it out of the water.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Well i finished the tale of memories, still downloading the tale of melodies so i'll start watching that tomorrow i guess.

I somehow felt that something's missing from this anime... I dont know what, but something is missing.

Vox sucks

Nisemonogatari.

The only anime that can do a whole episode about brushing teeth and still keep me interested.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Nisemonogatari.

The only anime that can do a whole episode about brushing teeth and still keep me interested.

Yeah man. Brush dem teeth.
Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Well i finished the tale of memories, still downloading the tale of melodies so i'll start watching that tomorrow i guess.

I somehow felt that something's missing from this anime... I dont know what, but something is missing.

I got that feeling originally. I'm guessing it's due to the arc arrangement/switching. After watching it a few times, I finally began to understand and that feeling went away.

It's similar to the feeling you get from watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni or The Place Promised in Our Early Days for the first time: "Huh?" to "That was enjoyable."
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]