Toribash
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
Ok. 1. Toast is the only player to have had one of everything.
2. Nothing is impossible.
3. Missuse is missing full void and full demon I believe.

1. nope, he's not the only player, nuthug has had every item, hector has had every item and so has missuse, although missuse has not had every acquirable item in the game, neither has Toast afaik, but nuthug and hector had every item, collector's, packs, etc..
2. true enough.
3. Nope, his friend Brucia holds all his 20kqi items since missuse is only a master belt. He's selling all the full sets of toribash for $350 right now in his thread.

As you were, gentlemen.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
"Nothing is impossible"

I'd like to formally disagree. Several things are impossible just because of wording. It is impossible for it to be both raining and not raining at the same time. (This, of course, assumes you leave it at that and do not tack on details such as "It is raining here, it is not raining over there.")

An example that is unarguably impossible would be: "I am both on Earth, and not on Earth." or "I am both using the computer, and not using the computer."

Prof. Aikido signing off.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Actually Aikido... It can rain here... and not rain somewhere else...
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Originally Posted by AikidoKP View Post
"Nothing is impossible"

I'd like to formally disagree. Several things are impossible just because of wording. It is impossible for it to be both raining and not raining at the same time. (This, of course, assumes you leave it at that and do not tack on details such as "It is raining here, it is not raining over there.")

An example that is unarguably impossible would be: "I am both on Earth, and not on Earth." or "I am both using the computer, and not using the computer."

Prof. Aikido signing off.

Also, my point wasn't about the rain, it was that certain things are impossible.
[Secret]AikidoKP

I can be on earth yet when I jump I'm not on earth =)

I can be using my comp to listen to music yet not use it because it's all automated ;)

It can be raining and not raining, aka misty (i'm on a role today! )
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Originally Posted by kingpin View Post

I can be using my comp to listen to music yet not use it because it's all automated ;)

But have you, infact, heard of the word? ;)
Originally Posted by kingpin View Post

From standing still to jumping is not the same moment.
You are on Earth at one point, and technically off at another. You are not both on and off the Earth.

If you are on your computer, you are on it, if you aren't you aren't. There's no halfsies on this one ;)

Then it is not rain, it is precipitation.

Look who's on a roll now
[Secret]AikidoKP

I got to say, kingpin just had a point.

Care to counter aikido?

EDIT : why you ninja me?
Last edited by EJM; Sep 26, 2011 at 07:31 AM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.