Ranking
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
Totally agree with you. And yet I watch anime rip me

There's nothing wrong with watching a little bit of Dragon Ball, One Piece or any other Shonen title, but when you watch those garbage echi fanservice series for hours on end where 10 year-old girls are portayed in a sexual way, fuck pillows, and have an anime avatar of an underage girl having orgasm, then you deserve to get shot in the back of the head like the wretched waste of human resources you are (pretty much like Scorpio).

Don't even get me started on furries. Someone should nuke Anime United out of existence.

excuse me???

This man harassed me in a sexual way, why haven't you arrested him?
Last edited by AssassinPro; Sep 4, 2016 at 10:44 PM.
blue
pink
this nooblit is angry that parrot is no 1, he wants nao for no 1 basically and,

Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
There's nothing wrong with watching a little bit of Dragon Ball, One Piece or any other Shonen title, but when you watch those garbage echi fanservice series for hours on end where 10 year-old girls are portayed in a sexual way, fuck pillows, and have an anime avatar of an underage girl having orgasm, then you deserve to get shot in the back of the head like the wretched waste of human resources you are (pretty much like Scorpio).

Don't even get me started on furries. Someone should nuke Anime United out of existence.

so agitated by few pieces of animation of japanese origin.
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post

Umm, why haven't you kicked this user yet for inappropriate language? Every other clan is extremely offended at the fact such a thing can even be considered, smh.

FIRED UP