LOve
5 Votes / 0.00%
HAte
1 Votes / 0.00%
PIDDA PLAYS TEEMO SO HE SHALL DIE BY PONIES
10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Jimmy the Whale killed himself for Princess Celestia. She killed herself too. For Princess Luna. Luna killed Derpy
Last edited by Hlmaster; Aug 17, 2012 at 01:30 AM.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Jimmy the Whale killed himself for Princess Celestia. She killed herself too. For Princess Luna. Luna killed Derpy. Derpy loved Princess
Last edited by Button789; Aug 17, 2012 at 07:47 AM.
Proud member of Frost <3
Pidda-SpmSL-KwlPwnz-Deeza445-Mongius <3
Four words, you are banned from this thread. :I
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
nah it is only three words see^Derpy loved princess o_O^
Proud member of Frost <3
Pidda-SpmSL-KwlPwnz-Deeza445-Mongius <3
Jimmy the Whale killed himself for Princess Celestia. She killed herself too. For Princess Luna. Luna killed Derpy. Derpy loved Princess Chrysalis, Luna loved
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Jimmy the Whale killed himself for Princess Celestia. She killed herself too. For Princess Luna. Luna killed Derpy. Derpy loved Princess Chrysalis, Luna loved stroking wet turtles
'u'
Jimmy the Whale killed himself for Princess Celestia. She killed herself too. For Princess Luna. Luna killed Derpy. Derpy loved Princess Chrysalis, Luna loved stroking wet turtles between their soft
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
Jimmy the Whale killed himself for Princess Celestia. She killed herself too. For Princess Luna. Luna killed Derpy. Derpy loved Princess Chrysalis, Luna loved stroking wet turtles between their soft heads and eyes
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Jimmy the Whale killed himself for Princess Celestia. She killed herself too. For Princess Luna. Luna killed Derpy. Derpy loved Princess Chrysalis, Luna loved stroking wet turtles between their soft heads and eyes. She pleasured herself

These aren't even sentences.
You guys are pathetic.
wow that
sucked
Jimmy the Whale killed himself for Princess Celestia. She killed herself too. For Princess Luna. Luna killed Derpy. Derpy loved Princess Chrysalis, Luna loved stroking wet turtles between their soft heads and eyes. She pleasured herself by watching lots
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned