Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Cheska is. She makes me listen to it whenever she can. While I acknowledge the awesomeness of Stone Sour, I'm not much of a fan.

I'm into indie music more, since that's the genre my band usually plays.
fl0w
I am a terrible judge of myself, so I will just go for "Temperate." If anyone wants to help out on deciding what I should really be, feel free to. For now, I'll be a Temperate
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Time: I'm spending my summer going back to my country. My internet will be slower, but I'll be having a hell of a better time there than in America. The only friends I have here is a guy I barely talk to, and you guys.

Anyway, I've been off the forums for a day due to school. 24 more days of this, and I'm free. You guys sure post a hell load over a day. I luv this clan, I wouldn't want to be in any other clan, unless this clan dies off, which I hope WON'T happen. Next year, I'm going to high school. Any advice on what I should expect from it? Hopefully high school won't be as bad as they seem in movies and T.V. shows. Pretty unlikely, but still, who knows? How are you guys doing? How come no one else from other clans have posted in a while? Did we become too boring? Am I asking too much questions? Should I stop? I'll stop now. So yea, uh... see you guys around.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.

No underwear or fancy photography here. Just natural beauty at its finest. Also, dem eyes.
-----
Good god that is huge.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; May 17, 2013 at 10:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Application
===Contact information: I have Skype and Steam, no phone

--- Your Skype, Steam, and/or email: Goldmane11 for skype and steam and my emial is AlexeiLove@yahoo.com

--- List your alternate accounts: Goldpro SparGod and ImmaPwnu12
=== Describe yourself briefly, in one paragraph.
Well, im funny somewhat, skilled, and talented. I have alot of friends and I'm pretty cool.
=== Why do you want to join Oblivion? Are there any members that you have already associated with? Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you? I want to join Oblivion because i have a friend in this clan, he is 50calpro and i want a good clan. I like the story of the clan :3 and i like clan wars.

=== Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community. Have you joined any other clans before? How often are you likely to be active in-game or on the forum? Well, i'm VERY active in-game, although i'm not very active on the forums. The clans ive been in are: [MOFF] [Olympus] [Fallen] and [Marines].

=== What is your favorite tertiary color? Lightish/darkish Orange.

=== Anything else you want to say? You may include art, replays, and any other works that you've made here, be they Toribash-related or not. Well, i have some pretty good replays :3

Fun Questions (optional, but improves your chances) What’s the funniest movie you’ve ever seen?

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do?
I cut him loose and escape with him.
--- What is your D&D Alignment? If you are unsure, feel free to take one of the many online tests available. Eh... Idk what D&D is... Sry.

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you don't choose at all, you will all die by the lack of oxygen. I would choose me because i would love them too much for them to die.

--- Provide an answer to this riddle:
Code:
What lies about, but doesn't have a truth to tell
What sprawls out, but doesn't have an ache to quell
Patterned, then battered, then thrown out: Answer= This is hard. Sry i can't do it.

What is not all finished until it is dead
What is any color green to blue to red
Braided, then traded, then hated: answer=Hair?
--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?
WHAT?! I DON'T WANT A FUCKING EGG?? Ehm I mean. Yes I'm Ready.
-----
Thats the replay
-----
Here it is now...
Attached Files
Gold-Forgotten Love.rpl (680.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Goldmane11; May 17, 2013 at 10:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Did someone say Derp? ಠoಠ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQB4nAjZIdE
Good God ... she ... is ... beautiful.

Now I seriously want to post a picture of Cheska, but she STILL won't let me.
Last edited by Trick; May 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM.
fl0w
Ah, awesome timee. I'm a huge fan of indie music. Tempted to open up a music thread sometime in the near future.

Also also also, add me to your skype, ladies and gentlemen. I will be able to chat with all of you guys frequently on skype only 14 more days. (:
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Really? That's awesome Pammy! I've always wanted a music thread on our clan forum.

So, what are your favorite indie bands?

Mine are Nada Surf, Atlas Genius, and Foster the People.

I also like The Drums, Passion Pit, and POP ETC.
Last edited by Trick; May 17, 2013 at 06:28 PM.
fl0w
I'm doing pretty dandy if I do say so myself. Also, this clan will never die off, psh.

High school isn't nearly as bad in the movies and T.V., I'm still in my first year, but it's not too big of an adjustment. Don't get to worked up about it.

Anywho, where are you guys all from? I'm purebred American, sadly. Whitest fuck you'll ever know.

I will be partaking in some summer classes on Arabic shortly, so cheers.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Well the replay is, nothing impressive, but at least you posted a replay. Kind've dull application, if I say so myself. Doesn't seem all too interested in the clan itself as you are with being in the same clan as 50cal. Not saying no necessarily, but I'm leaning toward it at this point.
Last edited by Fancy; May 17, 2013 at 12:07 PM.
[i]nquisition
nothing much