Ranking
You fucking lazy recruiters. I have to do all the work :|

Dialord:

#Dia - Bounce:
Opener. Not really good. For some reason I didn't really like it. The replay needs more relaxing in my opinion. I like the walky thingy in the opener. But first 30 frames were ugly as hell. Spin between walk and the kick was really stylish and oldschoolish. I love that kind of things. There becomes the kick which could have more dismemberment in it. Double core is not that hard you know. Spin is good, but the look of the kick was really meh. Frame 364. Why did you relax/hold the knee there? Not cool, bro. Not cool. After the kick you relaxed yourself, and then it looks stiffy again. Decap kick was really average. 3 dms could have been done. Next. After decap kick, frame 300. The transition would be a nice spin or something. I don't even. These 2 upcoming kicks were sloppy and meh :/ the first one was not even made with your foot. Second one was really slow, and not really impressive. Transistion to the pose, really fucking stiff aswell. Didn't like anything about it. Overall. I liked only the first kick in the replay.

dia_ogl: Okay so this one is in normal gravity. uff. So like yeah, opener is pretty much normal for me. First, I though. Oh, a manipulation. But then I lol'd. Yeah so that first kick was cool, not anything special about it. But it was cool. Plus, it is a no-grab replay. That is an big adventage of it. Personally, it's hard to do no-grab replays. I know that I'm talking about transistions all the time but they are like. Important for me. After the first kick you looked like you want to make a kick with your another leg. That would be like mega awesome. But, oh well. You didn't. Yeah that transistion looked like you are hestitating aswell. The kick was good. Lacks in more dms. Seriously its not that hard. After the second kick I'd suggest attacking the torso. Like a cool looking comeback with a punch/kick. Why did you use 700 frames? Whole replay ends like(frame 400). Too early. Pose was ok.

dia_rock it: This replay is the best of these three. The opener is ok, and I liked it. First punch, amazing too. And also another no-grab replay. Really cool. Like, the replay is so damn fast and good, I'd even say that you didn't make it ;). Transition between punch and the kick. Actaully no transistion. Kick was really cool tho'. But I liked the punch more. This grace those spins. Damn. Also decap punch. Seriously, go edit it. You better go get more destruction.

Overall. I see you improved alot. But it is not enough for ORMO standards. You need more speed, power and stuff. It is really important. It's a no from me for now on. Comeback in a month or so.

~Ruki
[20:35] <Erth> :D
Well, I'd like to apply as well Here are my replays
Attached Files
#gel0 - Whoosh.rpl (129.1 KB, 12 views)
#gel0 - Messy.rpl (140.4 KB, 13 views)
#gel0 - Double kick.rpl (96.0 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Gelatine; Feb 5, 2011 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Fixed a replay :)
Originally Posted by Vman45 View Post
i hope this works

no nuts there? its legs and WOW 1 of my member applied gel0 you should fix the messy gel and i will apply soon