Toribash
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Guys , i want to play twisted fate and cho'gath jungle but i never tried , what should i do ? D:

Make sure it's not ranked and go for it. Team builder OR playing with premade 5 are the best options.
Diamond doesn't seem to be that hard so far.

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Meanwhile, I'm in Bronze V. I couldn't be further from Diamond, Gold III (which is my goal) even.

Also, can Ezreal and Annie carry at all? I've been having a few bad games lately, but when I actually do good (like roaming to all hell and still managing to win lane "good"), I always seem to lose. I tried playing Mid again and even ADC, but I think they're too team reliant.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Diamond doesn't seem to be that hard so far.

Damn, congrats man. How was it just climbing there?
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Meanwhile, I'm in Bronze V. I couldn't be further from Diamond, Gold III (which is my goal) even.

Also, can Ezreal and Annie carry at all? I've been having a few bad games lately, but when I actually do good (like roaming to all hell and still managing to win lane "good"), I always seem to lose. I tried playing Mid again and even ADC, but I think they're too team reliant.

Don't play ez.

As for annie, she's great for carrying, especially in lower divisions. Easy to cs with, since Q doesn't cost mana and that burst is too stronk.

What server do you play in by the way?
Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
Damn, congrats man. How was it just climbing there?

After soft reset it was rather easy, I started getting a decent amount of LP each game and got there in no time. Also, I somehow got better at carrying games.

Last day or two of road to diamond(That loss with pantheon was first series game to Diamond, was 0-1 :c)

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Yasuo top is kinda fun haha

beep

Was kinda fed at one stage (something like 13/4 I can't remember) so I decided to teleport into enemy jungle and got a triple kill. Their vision in their own jungle was so awful I just crit'd them for 900+ damage from inside the brushes it was hilarious to see how fast they died. xd
i tried yasuo and malphite bot with a friend, alway finishing like 15 kill or more and like 4 death
no u

I have a really expensive taste. I think next I'm going to get vi. I also want Hecarim with the arcade skin. I like really colorful silly skins.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]