heres a rare sight xD also i'm happy cause JINX SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Speaking of jinx skins.

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Average winrate for any champ rarely goes > 10% difference from 50% winrate after stablizing. Winrates do not indicate anything about a champion's strength or viability or skill requirements. In fact, I could make a ton of stupid claims based on winrates that are in no way true.

Ahri has a 58% winrate all round. That says absolutely nothing about her strength/viability.
Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
Ahri has a 58% winrate all round. That says absolutely nothing about her strength/viability.

And Malzahar has a 53% winrate in every region, therefore he must be better than the average champion. Fiora has a 54% winrate, therefore we must conclude that Fiora is better than the average champion. Heimerdinger has a 54% winrate in every region, therefore we must conclude Heimerdinger is better than the average champion. Teemo has a higher winrate in the ADC position than Caitlyn does, therefore we must conclude that Teemo is a better ADC than Caitlyn. Taric has a higher winrate in the support role than Janna, Sona, Soraka, and Nami, while Fiddlesticks has the highest winrate out of all the supports, we must conclude that Taric is better than Janna, Sona, Soraka, and Nami, and that Fiddlesticks is the grand poobah of supports.

Do I have to continue in listing reasons why winrates mean jack shit? Or should I continue to list champions that are generally agreed upon as shit tier or pub champs who have greater than 50% win rates? Because Poppy has a 60% winrate in top lane challenger tier, alongside Vladimir, followed up by Trundle, Malphite, and Tryndamere, in that order.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
This winrate argument.

Doesn't it just boil down to who chose that champion KNOWING that they'd be a good choice with their team comp/vs the enemy team and they have skill with that champion to further increase their chances of winning?
Lots of champions like Zed and Yasuo tend to have people gasming over them playing them to the point of popularity, but those who aren't so popular at the moment (heimer, vlad, malz as Oracle pointed out) are often picked by those who are picking them because they KNOW they have a good chance in the situation they are choosing them.

Choice and matches are also a factor nobody ever considers when looking at winrates; it pisses me off.

Anywho, yay. I like Kha'zix, haven't played this guy in a long time. But that ward change on the blue, don't know how to feel about that.

Woo

Winrate in Diamond is a good place to start looking if there is a balance issue. Challenger is far too small of a pool, as you can have stupid statistics example: Last week Sejuani had a 100% win rate held for 3 days, but only 8 games were played with the champion.

Obviously they don't mean everything, but with Ahri, it was obvious if you've played against her recently that she's a cut above other mid options. The bans in my games are almost always Ahri/J4/Vi/Janna/Gnar, I list four because one of them will get banned for me by the other team. Gnar, by the way, isn't someone that I think is on the same level as J4 right now as he did recently get nerfed, I just hate playing around it and would rather just ban it out.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I once dealt less damage than all of my team as J4 jungle.

Once.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
I once dealt less damage than all of my team as J4 jungle.

Once.

"Report Jungle for being bad"

-Just Bronze things~~~
RedPanda won't fuck his dog