Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!! My computer graphics card driver is fucking up bigtime, i cant run games properly, i wish i could participate.
It's all about IRC with me these days dude, and i'm usually one to respond to other peoples conversations, rather than make one.

SPACELLAMA JIZZ IN MY MOUTH MMMMMMMMMMM.

On a lighter note,

MY MOUTH IS GLOWING
Last edited by Fezch; Dec 12, 2009 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Annika: It's Not. ;]
Current QI: 334 (Previous account - 7700+qi)
Previous clans (and why you left): Juice (ownage left, clans are unstable without original leaders) ae - I thought that they would be a good clan, but they were extremely inactive..so I left.)
Favourite/best mod (TK, Wushu, Aikido, Judo, etc.): TK - I'm sure Alphy, Pablo Noomy and ownage can vouch for this skill.
GMT: +10
Infractions (be honest): Illegal Bump on my flame sale thread - Hanz0
Something you would like to say? Noomy's old account is ShaqLebron ;] We is tight etc. Also, If you're wondering why í'm only 330+ qi, I recently sold my account to Hector.
Please post 3 replays single player or multiplayer.
The application must have a 100 word limit.
Why you want to join: I really think this clan is rocking the community and I would love to be a part of that. The people within it are really cool guys and I have many friends in here who I would like to stay in touch with. You are all really active and that is what I seek within a clan.
Why we should accept you: You guys should accept me becauuse I think I can help spread the word of Doxa and I will promise to be active and what not.
A picture of yourself: i'm the guy in the purple shirt

Just so you know, Liam217 is my old acc.
Attached Files
domination station 3.rpl (57.2 KB, 5 views)
domination station 9.rpl (60.2 KB, 5 views)
domination station 4.rpl (82.0 KB, 5 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HIGH QI ITEMS 1K START BID HERE!!!!

Gone forever. Bye guys! Thanks for memories. :'(