Toribash
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Heh, thats why i tossed in a bit of aim then go pewpew, at least you have to aim with point and click spells. Sona is just faceroll keyboard......Rammus ult timate skin confirmt tho

poor sona
she did her best
as a support
but you treated her like a pest
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
That's like saying tryndamere is challenging because his e is a skillshot.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Did I say it was challenging? I'm saying that just because a champion is mostly just point and click doesn't mean they're easy to play (I don't mean Katarina).
She's not even point and click though. She's easier than that.

I decided a while back to test to see if I could win a game as sona and udyr without using my left hand's fingers. Basically I was hammering my keyboard. I was literally mashing like 6 buttons at once and almost never hit the spell I actually wanted and I still won lane with both of them. And that's stupid, because that means there was so little counterplay possible that it didn't matter what the hell I pressed. Something happened, and all I needed to do was right click to take advantage of it.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

I decided a while back to test to see if I could win a game as sona and udyr without using my left hand's fingers. Basically I was hammering my keyboard. I was literally mashing like 6 buttons at once and almost never hit the spell I actually wanted and I still won lane with both of them. And that's stupid, because that means there was so little counterplay possible that it didn't matter what the hell I pressed. Something happened, and all I needed to do was right click to take advantage of it.

HAMMERFIST HAMMERFIST HAMMERFIST!!

I wouldn't say theres no counterplay but....you can't simply walk to the opposing sona's/udyr's house and smash their keyboard

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

I would be willing to wager that you only won because your opponents were not the best players....
Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
I would be willing to wager that you only won because your opponents were not the best players....

Clearly they weren't, as even a bad player should be able to beat somebody who is mechanically incapable of using the right spells. The fact that even with that handicap I could still fight even with them is either they're worse than bronze 5 despite being golds to diamonds, or there's little room for me to fuck up even if I am mashing buttons.

And that's the problem. There is no meaningful way to stop udyr or sona. They press buttons and stuff happens, whether you like it or not. The only thing that stops them is just being able to frontload more stats and numbers, and any outplay potential has to come solely from your own kit. If you have a champ with a one dimensional kit, you better pray it was one that hard counters fast tanky dueling splitpushers or siege disengage healer initiators because otherwise, if they get ahead, you're boned.
sona's not a very good champ, she gets oneshotted really easily, blitz is her worst nightmare, graves is her worst nightmare, same for annie, you gotta position properly if you play sona, that's what i think anyway.

udyr is pretty much straight up a dumb champ, i agree, though it's easy to win against him since he's not very good early game so if you snowball your team ahead it won't matter that he farmed a million creeps
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Not very good early game? Since when was 250 damage on his Q at lvl 1 not very strong?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays