Toribash
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Ugh, DJ Sona. Would've preferred an ultimate skin for a different champ......still gonna buy it tho

Nice concept, just didnt have the champ to pull it off. Me need a ultimate skin on a better champ, like urgot. Joking aside, I feel like they should list the most played champions, pick the top 20-30, and look at the skins these champions have.

But I might just be stupid.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by tully3 View Post
I really don't like that skin <_< btw anyone here better than Gold?

Just got platinum last night as a matter of fact
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I just wish they made ultimate skins for more people I don't actively hate playing as or against. Ez is fine, udyr and sona are worse than cancer to me. Anybody that has more than 1 stance change is bullshit stupid to play against, there's virtually no counterplay against them.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
How 'bout a shield that scales with AD?

It would be really horrible if there was a champ that had insane AD scaling on her abilities and a shield that scales with her main damage source.

Oh wait...
-----
Wtf how did we win? 5 hp to 0?

Ahm...

Last edited by SparChar; Feb 7, 2015 at 11:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
From Silver I > Gold V> Gold III > Gold I > Plat V > Plat III.

And MMR still high as fk. How the hell...I've never did so good before.

Plat III > Plat I the dream?

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Nice concept, just didnt have the champ to pull it off. Me need a ultimate skin on a better champ, like urgot. Joking aside, I feel like they should list the most played champions, pick the top 20-30, and look at the skins these champions have.

But I might just be stupid.

Or just someone that requires you to do more than press a button and click. Perhaps AIM, the press a button and click? I like that concept more. I think an ultimate syndra skin would be pretty legit

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Ultimate Morgana Skin? Give the supports some love.

They tried, they just picked a bad support

Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Or just someone that requires you to do more than press a button and click. Perhaps AIM, the press a button and click? I like that concept more. I think an ultimate syndra skin would be pretty legit

Are they not all just pressing a button and clicking? And, what, you mean like Ezreal? Setting DJ sona aside, we have a champion with skills shots and one that doesn't require aiming. It should go either way in my opinion. I'd be just as happy with a Jax ultimate skin or a Leblanc one. As long its not a champion everyone will hate.

(Shen ult. skin?)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
They tried, they just picked a bad support

Are they not all just pressing a button and clicking? And, what, you mean like Ezreal? Setting DJ sona aside, we have a champion with skills shots and one that doesn't require aiming. It should go either way in my opinion. I'd be just as happy with a Jax ultimate skin or a Leblanc one. As long its not a champion everyone will hate.

(Shen ult. skin?)

Heh, thats why i tossed in a bit of aim then go pewpew, at least you have to aim with point and click spells. Sona is just faceroll keyboard......Rammus ult timate skin confirmt tho

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.