no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[Piratez] Clan Rules

Clan Rules:

1. Guys, try be respectful to everyone, even if they’re our enemy. If you want to teach them a lesson well, duel them.

2. Wear the clan tag of [Piratez].

3. Be a good sport, we DO NOT tolerate Sore Losers.

4. Try be as active as possible on forums, and use [Piratez] (<-- Copy paste that, the links in it) in your signature.

5. All Toribash rules must be followed.

Failure to follow these rules WILL Result in a kick from the clan. No second chances.
[ALL READ] @Everyone!
@Rut-Dawg.
You have my mod rights now. Get going solider!

@Everyone,
Guys, you now have two leaders "Murmayder" and myself.
And two Co Leaders "Rutten" and "Cretor".

Whatever me and Murm say goes, and whatever the Co Leaders say can be over powered by Murm or myself. But only if necessary.

Also, try and ease up on the useless spammy posts guys. Keep them out of the Stickies or Murm will delete them.

I shall make a Chat thread which you guys can post any un related stuff in. If there is another thread you wish to post in, stick to the topic. Do you understand?

I will be quite inactive for a while due to year 12 at school. That is why we have had this huge change of power. Don't let it get to you. We're Piratez, we can handle it.

Try be very strict on who you let into the clan too. We don't want any Fags in the clan.

@Grayve and Overseers,
I can trust you to run background checks on them as you are good at that. Just search their past threads and look at any suspicious ones then skim through their past posts. If it's good give the all clear. If it's not then post links.

Last Note:
Colours make everything easier to read, it breaks it up, Remember that. "Formatting makes people read things".

ALL POST WHEN YOU'VE READ IT!

Other than that, have fun being a Pirate guys.
Last edited by Lyak; Jan 29, 2010 at 11:18 PM.