Toribash
It makes me sad to tears how 90% of people that play Blitzcrank think that grabbing someone is the only way to engage.

Stop being a pussy and show some presence in the lane, turn the speed up, press e, run to the motherfucker, knock him up, then silence the shit out of him, grab his ass back when he tries to run and ggwp.

Blitzcrank is not mid tier, he's definitely in the top 3 right now.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I read in the last page that people were talking about noob champs , and i see Yi in the list , Guys , please , Master yi is not a noob champs , he's a strong late game champs and a really fast champs but if he get stun by veigar , lux , or a support like blitz , he get killed so fast.
An example of a classic jungle game with him (Full Build) :

Aniway , about blitzcrank , sure he can engage without grabbing , but i like when i get a blitzcrank that actually land grab.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Blitzcrank is not mid tier, he's definitely in the top 3 right now.

Does anybody read context anymore? .-. I said he's mid tier in the JUNGLE. I never mentioned anything about him in support.

Blitzcrank is by far my most played champion, and I've played him in basically every role except adc at least 100 times apiece. I know how he works practically inside and out. I would argue that he's not top 3 in supports, if only because leona, annie, and janna are so well-rounded and fulfill most of what blitz can do more reliably or just have godtier disengage, but he's a strong niche pick that is seeing more play because the meta supports his niche. He's definitely a high tier support when the meta supports his playstyle.

And any blitzcrank worth his salt knows you don't use grab unless you've already blown their major escape tool, if you believe you can force a flash, or if you know it will land and set up a kill. The threat of grab zones way too hard to waste grabs on potshots, and just running at somebody from an angle that pins them against a wall will cause many people to panic and dance to avoid a grab, which just lets me run up and knock them up. Guaranteed to force a summoner spell when that happens with any sort of follow up.

What annoys me are adc that want me to use the grab more often when I'm zoning out the enemy adc from xp and gold, particularly before first b has occurred. Farm your bitch ass up, back, and get some actual items, and then I'll start throwing more grabs. The only reason I would ever give up my pressure in this situation is jungle presence or forcing summoners.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I play 4v5 ,
Our team
Master Yi (Me)
Nidalee
Lucian
Lee Sin
Akali (Afk)

Enemy Team :
Lee sin
Sion
Darius
Morgana
Veigar (YI HATERS)

I do this score , most feed of the team i make them surrend @ 20 because i was 1v5 them with mid HP. I start play jung but our akali went afk at the beginning so i play bot with lee sin , 1v2 Bot because lee sin go top and i get overfeed because morgana don't know how to stun :3

That was my best game with yi since a while.
And that was fun to meet enemy lee sin in the jungle 2 time and one shotting him (That was funny to see him ragin in the chat like "wtf , yi camp , omg" )...
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Anyone got any cool Nidalee builds they'd like to share?
I've been maining her for quite a bit and I usually just build:
Lich Bane
Zhonya's Hourglass / Void Staff
Rabadon's Deathcap
Morellonomicon
Boots of Lucidity
Seraph's Embrace

If you look at my match history they're all pretty much identical builds and I get an ok kda so yeah I don't feel the need to change it. I want to mix things up a bit and try new items though, and suggestions?

match history w/ nidalee

Last edited by Holotor; Feb 7, 2015 at 04:03 AM.
Ugh, DJ Sona. Would've preferred an ultimate skin for a different champ......still gonna buy it tho

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
It's actually not an Ultimate skin... or so I've heard.

Apparently, the complaints from people were so horrible that they had to bring her skin down a tier.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays