Toribash
My lord you are fucking dense, weren't we talking about the EARLYGAME AND NOT MIDGAME WHERE ALL OF THE BLITZ PLAYS HAPPENED?
ok just to end anything said here. You can play ANYTHING AND ANYONE if you're good with them. If you're good and you know what you are doing with Urgot, chances are you're going to do good. Not saying you're going to win flat out, but you'll have a chance to win because you know how to play the champ. Same goes with any other champ.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Sooo yea. We never always had 5 people. Singed wasnt in all game, and then velkoz left when singed came back.

MMMMM fiddlesticks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Sooo yea. We never always had 5 people. Singed wasnt in all game, and then velkoz left when singed came back.

MMMMM fiddlesticks

my boy braum with the 5 billion armor against a full magic damage team
Hoss.
Blitzcrank is a snowball support. His laning phase is pretty much unrivaled if you get ahead. You can't stand behind a minion line when their 3-0 ADC with 30 more CS than you Q's the wave and nearly clears it entirely.

And yeah, basically what ed said: Pretty much 100+ or so champions are viable if you actually take the time to make use of their strengths pre... IDFK masters?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!