yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey sexywittsy, I have no say, but i believe that is not abusing mod powers, he just said hi in my post. I do that all the time in MFR forum to new members etc
Leaving
Well, i thought about this and I'm leaving. This clan is a bit boring (no offense) compared to Delta. I might either just quit or start a new clan. I haven't decided, but i might also quit toribash. Either way, Fairwell and i know people wont miss me but i really dont care.
yea i wont, you ungrateful bastard!!! I dont know about the rest of you but a good pirate always goes down with his ship and Im ridin this bitch until it dies out.

GL
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
dude i feel somethin bad happening but as long as we have rutten and murm i think we can keep our heads above water
we used to be so beast. we used to get applications out the wazooo and now we get none. we used to have close to 55 members, now we have 36. Cretor, Murm, Rutten. We are counting on you to take action and make the right choices to keep us alive in game and on forums. with all the money in our bank we need to host some events NOW!!!!
dude rutten and murm have teh mod powers and are mature enough to handle tough situations