Toribash
to be 100% honest I'm not sure. I think he owed us some tc and took a little while to send it to our bank. Is that correct Thornior
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
to be 100% honest I'm not sure. I think he owed us some tc and took a little while to send it to our bank. Is that correct Thornior

I will flat out punch you in the duodenum if you don't schedule your one stinking match lol
yeah it's today in 5 hours xD don't worry we planned it yesterday through PMs

EDIT: and yeah iAwesome we have discord.

No probs flux. I know some other people were having trouble :v what is wrong with it? just won't start up?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Constantly different problems... once Discord doesnt have notifications, it freezes, it blocks a big part of my Screen.

And now its just a Grey Box that gives an Error Message everytime i open or close ANY other Programm

Well i promised to give you 10% of the pool of (RL) Tourney for letting me post it on your board, i never specified when though so im in the clear B)
WE DID IT BOIZ it's all from iAwesomes leadership tbh

what would you have done without him ? He's the reason for the very existence of this clan