Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Don't be so hard on him, Tribal. While it still needs a little bit more work, this version is a definite improvement from the last one that you made, Tde555.

I suggest you don't post another one and just edit this one to save yourself the trouble.

I'm still leaning towards YES at this point (but a little more so now).
fl0w
I know.

My mind has increasingly been dicking out on me as of late. I blame it on Alison Brie. It might also have to do with me being quite sick and thus unable to think straight.

I still think it's mainly because of Alison Brie.
fl0w
Hmm. Touché. I always mistook the first two verses as ... well ... being the first two verses. Turns out they were the chorus. D'oh!
fl0w
Originally Posted by de4th View Post
So everything past the duodenojejunal junction is fair game. Good to know.

Gah ... I hate it when I forget to nuance the things I say.

Yes, everything from my jejunum all the way to my sphincter's exit hole are yours to ... play with.

In that case, why not strap me to a rack and do to me what I did to Zander, de4th?
I'll even allow you to mutilate my sigmoid colon a couple of times. I hope you can bend it like Beckham!
Also, my safe word is "pumpernickel", just in case things get ... messy.
Last edited by Trick; May 17, 2013 at 07:04 PM.
fl0w
Brother Pammy, where have you gone?

Oh how we have missed you so!

Oh how we have searched for you!

But now that you're here ... the "Boners because of Brie" Brothers are officially (back) in business!

I'll go prepare the van, chloroform, and balaclavas ...

Also, you are now reading my 200th post! Yay! :3
Last edited by Trick; May 17, 2013 at 09:02 AM.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
I know.

My mind has increasingly been dicking out on me as of late. I blame it on Alison Brie. It might also have to do with me being quite sick and thus unable to think straight.

I still think it's mainly because of Alison Brie.

My brother from another continent is ill? D: get well! Muah *kiss*
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
Brother Pammy, where have you gone?

Oh how we have missed you so!

Oh how we have searched for you!

But now that you're here ... the "Boners because of Brie" Brothers are officially (back) in business!

I'll go prepare the van, chloroform, and balaclavas ...

Also, you are now reading my 200th post! Yay! :3

Way to make me laugh out loud in class, asshole. :P ily bb
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I am deeply perturbed by these sentiments.
You're a fan?
i forgot that we became official so when i was looking for our page i started panicing then it hit me that we're official xD