Toribash
Added Kimi ga Nozomu Eien to my "To watch" list. Brushed across it a couple of times but never really got to it.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Anyone knows anything in the lines of Durarara?
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
it's fun to watch, even tho it's full of supernatural stuff.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

I've watched it, I want something similar.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
I still can't get over how much of a badass Accelerator is in To Aru Majutsu no Index. Literally fucks shit up just by calculating his surroundings then altering them to his desire. Like fracturing everything he comes into contact with, or superheating the air into plasma, or converting the force he receives from punching somebody back on to the person he's punching to double the amount of force applied with 0 force applied onto himself. Fuck the police, the laws of physics are for chumps.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I still can't get over how much of a badass Accelerator is in To Aru Majutsu no Index. Literally fucks shit up just by calculating his surroundings then altering them to his desire. Like fracturing everything he comes into contact with, or superheating the air into plasma, or converting the force he receives from punching somebody back on to the person he's punching to double the amount of force applied with 0 force applied onto himself. Fuck the police, the laws of physics are for chumps.

Isn't all of this called OP?

I call haxx.
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Isn't all of this called OP?

I call haxx.

Not if your right hand nullifies the power of anything it touches, including luck.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
not sure why... but i've started watching an anime called Dog Days...
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
inb4shitstorm
-----
Just finished watching the Air Gear anime. Man that was awesome. I'm mad that there's only 1 season though.

Going to have to pick up the manga.

Epic.
Last edited by ImmortalCow; Sep 15, 2012 at 05:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump