Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Great store guys!

Just dropping by becuase xTwistedx told me about it.

Twisted, I'll do the text for you. BRB....

EDIT: THAR SHE BLOWS!

Last edited by Cinamintz; Feb 25, 2009 at 05:36 PM.
nice and i think AKP is pissed of because u used me and not him in the pic i cant even make texture sets, but i can make replays WITH SHADERS! tough...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
tyvm it was like 2 years ago i saw him last, but thanks for bringing back some memories
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
oki guys coz when i was waiting to join few things changed , and now im gone
make clan so sorry i m not with any more
w00t? i dont get what happend
he has left us again. told u he is weird and dumb he cant properly speak english. he just plays like if someone have promissed to give him void force for getting 3rd dan in 2 days. just never mind about him. next time when we pick newcomers we should test their activity on forums and ingame.
[OLDA]
hahaha, really snor? im not talkin bout picture, im talkin about your real granddad. u just dont see him a lot or is he... 'gone'?
[OLDA]