Toribash
Originally Posted by Blahaaa View Post
About Warmedic: Me say Yes :] looks pretty nice and skilled, maybe a lil too less relaxed but for me "ok" :]

About Guinomu: Nonlax at all, we r not 'school for young talents" but a clan with a long tradicions and aspirations. Speaking too much (about everything and nothing). Whats more, this evening i saw you flattering to Odlov.
Oppinion: learn to relax and try again after some time :b

erm... do u forgot about medic? he came to wushu7 and talked erm..."greenbelty" things he looked at Ltkenny and said "(...)omg suck my belt, so awessome suck my belt , aw look at dis suck my belt , oh yeah suck my belt (...)" filled my screen wit spam, and (sorry for the term) almost "kissed blah's ass" and u tell i'm the great talker. about relaxing is not ez to change entire style of playing in 1-3 days, im adaptin to it. but k i wont post nothing here (only if u ppl ask me to) and just wait clan decision.

/gui
Yeah its hard to addapt. Thats why we said try again in maybe. a month. when u become more relaxed.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sorry to post w/o u to ask, my last post:
-------------------------------TO HARLE:-----------------------------------------
c? im a failure myself, i fail in every application i do, in any game, in any forum in anything
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope i can have teh chance to play good matches wit u so cya
guin you dont ever get a joke do ya.
his belt was called "suck my belt"
so i said "sucks Lt's belt"
and a month...
Last edited by Kickass; May 28, 2009 at 09:09 PM. Reason: typo
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
Originally Posted by guinomu View Post
sorry to post w/o u to ask, my last post:
-------------------------------TO HARLE:-----------------------------------------
c? im a failure myself, i fail in every application i do, in any game, in any forum in anything
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope i can have teh chance to play good matches wit u so cya

then i guess I fail to see any significant reason why you should join us then? im afraid your case is closed -.-
But why's the rum gone? :v
Kay, so i would quite like to join your clan, this is in fact my first post, but there again i only joined a couple of days ago. I wouldnt be put off by this if i were you im pretty good. i cant post any replays but if one of u is on at some point in the near future would you please consider pm'ing me and we shall battle to the death, to no avail on your part methinks. Thanks Bubble.
Originally Posted by Unpopabubble View Post
Kay, so i would quite like to join your clan, this is in fact my first post, but there again i only joined a couple of days ago. I wouldnt be put off by this if i were you im pretty good. i cant post any replays but if one of u is on at some point in the near future would you please consider pm'ing me and we shall battle to the death, to no avail on your part methinks. Thanks Bubble.

O rly?

Well methinks you're just a noob with a big mouth and I KNOW that i could defeat you whilst relaxing everything other than my torso and neck.

Seriously methinks you must not have researched who you are talking too, our clan recently came 2nd in the clan league and you (a noob) comes here saying you are not only good enough to join us but could defeat whoever from this clan decides to waste their time fighting you?

I'm sorry but bravado alone gets you nowhere, especially here, we have a soft spot for kiss asses. I suggest you go learn some respect, probably some skills whilst you're at it because i severely doubt you have what it takes when even 10th dans are having trouble being accepted into our family.

Also guys someone needs to edit the first post, there's still the option to send maldi money to join and maldi isn't here. And to be fair even if he was still RA it's an idiotic idea earning him money and bringing down the quality of the clan.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
try to ease up a bit when being nasty nike .. He might be a fool for his failed app, but he's still human ;p its not like you have to smash him to smithereens on every false step... then again, unpop-case closed
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
try to ease up a bit when being nasty nike .. He might be a fool for his failed app, but he's still human ;p its not like you have to smash him to smithereens on every false step... then again, unpop-case closed

yeah i'm feeling all guilty now, been a while since we've been able to really fail someone and i guess i made up for lost time in one case, BUT everything still stands - just with some whipped cream and a cherry on top :P
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Originally Posted by Nikelaos View Post
Also guys someone needs to edit the first post, there's still the option to send maldi money to join and maldi isn't here. And to be fair even if he was still RA it's an idiotic idea earning him money and bringing down the quality of the clan.

Ok. Edited. And its a little bit more realistic now :PPP lol
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]