Toribash
App
Belt: I am a Brown belt.

Preferred Mods: I prefer Wushu,Tk, Aikido.

Old Clans: (Al)

Why do you want to join?: [Parrot] is an awesome clan. I've been searching through the threads in this private forum and every member seems interesting. I would love to get to know all of the members. I would be honored to be a part of this clan , as well.
What kind of skills do you bring to [Parrot] ?: I am quite experienced in Toribash. I make textures but not that good, and I am quite great at Tk and aikido
Other qualities:
Here, I will introduce myself, furthermore. I am justen. I am a 15 year old student living in a small country called Guyana. I enjoy music, poetry and many different kinds of arts. I am a artist. I am very interested in the . My friends and family are great. I enjoy spending time with my family, and just having fun. Life shouldn't be unfair, and hard. But it is, and we have to make the best of it that we can. I'm a bit of a Rude person. I consider myself a good person, and try my best not to act silly when it's not appropriate. I am a friendly guy, and I tend to get along with everyone.

Am i dont think i have to send replay but im going to send two anyways.

And thanks for reading....
Attached Files
NV2- Dont mind that.rpl (172.8 KB, 2 views)
NV2-Oasis Beyond.rpl (193.5 KB, 2 views)

Open

Originally Posted by Dare View Post
Ducks taste better try them out.

I disagree. Duck has a dry texture. Parrot is tougher, but has a better taste.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by Nikev2 View Post
Belt: I am a Brown belt.

Preferred Mods: I prefer Wushu,Tk, Aikido.

Old Clans: (Al)

Why do you want to join?: [Parrot] is an awesome clan. I've been searching through the threads in this private forum and every member seems interesting. I would love to get to know all of the members. I would be honored to be a part of this clan , as well.
What kind of skills do you bring to [Parrot] ?: I am quite experienced in Toribash. I make textures but not that good, and I am quite great at Tk and aikido
Other qualities:
Here, I will introduce myself, furthermore. I am justen. I am a 15 year old student living in a small country called Guyana. I enjoy music, poetry and many different kinds of arts. I am a artist. I am very interested in the . My friends and family are great. I enjoy spending time with my family, and just having fun. Life shouldn't be unfair, and hard. But it is, and we have to make the best of it that we can. I'm a bit of a Rude person. I consider myself a good person, and try my best not to act silly when it's not appropriate. I am a friendly guy, and I tend to get along with everyone.

Am i dont think i have to send replay but im going to send two anyways.

And thanks for reading....

I like you